Shadow priest complexity

Hi guys
For some time I’ve been wanting to level a shadow priest, but I have been discouraged because it’s very complicated from what I’ve read.
I tried it as a class trial at 60, and it seemed pretty straightforward.
Build insanity with mf and mb, spend it on dvp and spread dots with shadowcrash. You have a dps cool-down, evangelism.
I’m not trying to make your spec simple or trying to dumb it down, and I’m aware that the “beginner” spec that you can chose is probably very simple.
Can I go with the beginner friendly spec and still do well? Or do I need to choose one of the more complex specs?

It’s honestly not that complicated. It’s mostly a fixed priority list that doesn’t really change moving from ST to AoE. It’s been more complicated in the past but right now it’s something you can definitely pick up.

1 Like

honestly its not at all complicated. its very straightforward . it works on a priority list but during your cds you press few things.

also aoe and ST rotation are one and the same . it has a small learning curve but after that its very easy and pulls big numbers . spriest is defo an amazing spec

1 Like

Thank you guys :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.