Shadow Priest conduits

Hello,
Im having issues getting Dissonant Echoes and Haunting Apparitions to drop.
Jumping into mythics and mythic+ when I can get into groups but thats a slow proocess itself then do a whole dungoen for it not too drop.

Is there another way to get these conduits? Or do I have to keep up with the frustration of pugging x2 dungeons 100s of times until they drop?

Also I read drop rate increases at higher mythic+ level, does anyone know the drop rate at what mythic+ level? Wondering whether I should be aiming for a certain level?

Do some weekly quests or arena and you can buy dissonant echoes for conquest points.

Haunting aparations i would have to check. idk atm im on phone.

Farm stygia… Ik it’s a bad system but it’s either that or farming the dungs they drop from on m+ or farm rated pvp for echoes

do you have a guild or some friends? try to get a carry to a m+ dungeon. the higher the key, the better the chances but anything between 5-10 should be good i’d guess

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.