Shadow priest damage and survivability dropped massively?

First time playing Spriest arenas on a patch launch, I feel like I’m insanely squishy now as opposed to s3 and I had played 2v2s to get the honour gear toward the end of the season, so gear difference and being low geared in arenas is something I’m familiar with. I can’t tell if it IS just a gear thing (but I’m full s4 honour gear apart from previous season pvp 4 set) and I feel like my damage and survivability is abysmal. Ignoring the 3 second burst window where I get 700k (~60% max health) done to me by a feral or the touch of deaths one shotting me from 400k health by monk. In general I just feel like I’m dying 20x faster despite cycling my fade, desperate pray and dispersion to most classes. Shadow word death seems to be hitting for like 5-13k during deathspeaker per use as well which is extremely concerning as it does 20k to me (according to both combat logs IG and details).
Could all be cope, but anyone else having this?

Touch of death is an insta kill regardless the amount of dmg it does it’s pointless as you will die 100% sure.

Death speaker sw death hit for around 60k non crit, either you used it on a walled target or you use it outside of death speaker proc.

I didn’t noticed sp being more squishy than last season but flash heal and pw life heal for the same amount than last season so definitely feel more useless to press.

I think pw shield is better to use, seems slightly better but not insane.

Sp dmg is crap (I mean it’s always been we are getting used to it haha), from what I’ve seen yesterday all my abilities does same dmg than the previous season, now we need to wait to get 4 set I belive with the amount of haste we got + mind trauma aoe dot build should be decent.

Looking back at the log and a VOD review for the latest fight with that, can confirm I was in my death speaker proc and the target had only used desperate prayer, so no DR at the time - hence the confusion.

But yeah, I def feel like I’m getting chunked for alot more, I’m hoping it is just a gear scaling thing or that I can figure it out soon lol. Already done this xpac already so I’m only really in S4 for the PvP.

Shadow its just a dummy in arena you tank every counterspell every single damage and hope your team wins for you thats it

To me it’s the opposite, currently my SH feels quite tanky, damage is also not bad. But, I did not play 4-set (or 2) in S3, so I don’t feel the loss of it. I play the dot build which I quite enjoy.