Shadow Priest LFG

Hello there,

I am an experienced player having raided throughout most expansions.

My current main character is a Shadow Priest (411 ilvl).

I am friendly, dedicated and willing to listen and be part of a squad rotation if required,

My aims are to progress through Mythic content throughout the cycle of a raid and having fun whilst doing so.

My in game name is Shadowbleed (Facebleed#21627).

I am happy to play Horde or Alliance.

Hi We’re Same old Bull of twisting nether we raid 2 night a week. Wednesday and Sunday 21:00 to 00:00 we’re a mythic guild currently working on grong mythic. We’re seeking New DPS for our progress team. If this sounds like something you might be interested in shout me draftrabbit#2587

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you join us on future raids and in the Guild if you would like to realm transfer at a later point. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Hi there,

We’ve recently transferred over from a low pop server to Sylvanas, raid schedule as below;

Days: Wed / Sun / Mon
Times: 8:00 ST - 23:00 ST

We’re predominantly a mythic raiding guild - 7/9m (2/2H) at the minute and could use a few new capable guys for Blockades progress and 8.2 onwards, would be good to have an in game chat / discord chat - add me on BNet: Branch#21394.

Cheers

Hello there, we are a casual guild in Steamwheedle cartel named We Smoke Everything, we are 8/9 mythic and if everything goes as planned jaina will be dead this week or next. We are looking for more people to bolster our team for Jaina AND next patch :slight_smile: if you are interested you can hit me up at Petris#2611 for more information

You sound very much like the players that we have. Have a read and see if we sound a good fit for you as well: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles/rating.tier23 (have to copy and paste it as Blizz are weird over links)

Hope to hear from you :slight_smile: