Shadow Priest looking for a new home in Shadowlands!

I am looking for a guild with mythic aim but with no rush. I am more interested in having fun reaching the goal with abit of competing alongside. I also love doing M+ with highest experience of level 20.
The times I am looking for are earliest 19.30 and latest around 23 GMT. I rather not raid Saturdays.

What you get from me is a dedicated and loyal player that stride to be my best in what I do. I love to compete and always try to aim to be a good player with knowledge of my class and the encounters without being elite.

In Shadowlands I will play as a Shadow Priest as main and probally have a shaman/dk/pally as alt, have not decided yet. Mostly playing the alt for M+ purposes and alt raiding.

My contact information is:

Torment#21748 on Bnet.
Dead#0271 on Discord.

Thanks!

1 Like

RAID : Shadowlands Legends is a 2 night raiding guild, we raid on wed and sun 20.00 - 23.00 .
We start this guild fresh with a core of people who raided the last 2 years together.
Looking for mythic progression, although unsure about cutting edge.
Social and active players.

Also a playerbase for M+ and Arenas

DirtyHaribo#0676 Hit me up on discord for more info.

JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Hello Dramen.

We can not promise you any mythic raiding but i hope that you will read about us anyways and have a chat :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to add me on Justme# 21312

Best regards

Hi mate!!! I mean, Spriest? Sure thing, we’ve had none this tier, but it looks like a great specc atm, so there’s actually a couple of people in our 800 or so char roster looking to run spriest too. Awesome times.

We’re a VERY fun guild, we’ve got 5 events this week alone. We do everything from progress raiding to social, fun events, farms … A LOT of stuff. As a raiding guild we are looking to get to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Two progress raid nights a week. We’re NOT going to get to CE, probably ever, but we do get Mythic raids going.

We’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed to get curve, went back tank, ended up huntard, for instance.

Also, Did I mention we’re the best looking guild EU? This is an indisputable fact.

Give us a shout on Disc if you’d like a bit more info, like who our stylist is or how many pushups we do to look this good. LepantoESP#4381

Greetings Dramen,

My guild The Twilight Tier (H, Saurfang) is currently recruiting players after a time of inactivity. Those of us who are active are 30+ and our active times are generally as those you described.

Our main focus right now is building a community where everyone feels welcome and at home. A place to chat amongst like-minded players after a long day, and relax leveling an alt or doing dungeon runs.

Although I cannot promise you that we’ll reach Mythic tier raiding, as it’s still early days in the guilds revival, it’s not an impossibility. Regardless, know that you are more than welcome to join us.

If you’re interested, feel free to DM me on Discord (Veletala#8483) and I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

~Veletala