Shadow Priest Looking for Raiding Guild

Hey there!

367 Shadow Priest with 8/8 normal and 2/8 Heroic progression, looking for a guild to join for the new raid coming out.

About me:

• 21 years old from the UK
  • I’ll be honest and say I’ve never raided in a guild before but this was due to real life commitments
  • Hard working and always looking to improve
  • Have no problem speaking on discord
  • Like having a laugh and chatting with others

What I’m looking for:

• Raiding guild that aims to clear HC with Mythic being a bonus
  • Raids 1-2 days a week (I would be unable to raid on Saturday)
  • A friendly and inviting guild environment

I’m happy to move server/faction for the right guild.

Feel free to add me (Enrapture#21367)

Many thanks :blush:

1 Like

Heya! If you’re up for a realm move to Magtheridon you’d be welcome to join our guild :smiley:
We are a chilled out, friendly guild raiding 2 days (Tues/Thurs) and need some more ranged DPS. We run M+ regularly and have regular fun social events.
I have added you in game (xxx) where I can answer any questions you may have :slight_smile: Or hit me up on Discord (xxx)

Hey! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey there. We’re looking to rebuild our raiding roster currently. We generally get Ahead of the Curve for each raid tier (and a few mythic bosses when we have enough people).
If you’re interested see [A] Shadowsong/Aszune (2/8M) Immersion Recruiting

Best of luck in your search.

Hi Lucida

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. We are on a different server but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a ranged Dps and a Shadow Priest would be an excellent addition to our team.

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

Message me at Minkydoules#2273. At Blood Wolves of the Moon on Thunderhorn we are a 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic guild and we raid three times a week from 9:00-11:30 every Wednesday Thursday and Sunday.

Hey there :slight_smile: Maybe our guild would suit you:

If you are interested, let me know orgeir#2898

hey buddy, we raid on eu draenor 3 times a week Tuesday Thursday and Sunday 9pm server time till 12 pm server time. be interested in speaking further with you about this, heres our post for reference :smiley: