Shadow Priest lore

So I have made a Goblin Shadow priest and I like to give my characters believable and lore friendly backstories. So as N’zoth was the one who corrupted Deathwing, I RP it as when he flew over the Goblin Starting zone, my goblin heard the whispers of N’Zoth in her ear and fell into his grasp, with him granting him the powers of the void. I am doing the Aqir bug mount on an alt as I think that it will look good with her, and the end goal is to get the mythic N’Zoth mount and mythic armour as it looks amazing. Finally I would love to get (even though I dont know how I will achive this) the Servant of N’zoth title to complete the look.

Do you think that this is acceptable backstory?

Do you think this is even achievable? I am a pretty average player.

Thanks

I generally avoid old god servitude in RP,

both because I don’t want to,

and because I would expect to be shunned even worse than a void elf death knight warlock demon hunter -

or that the RPers I met would simply try to kill me for siding with the old gods…

But that’s just me :slight_smile:

I don’t see any flaws in the logic you presented, but as stated above, I don’t do that kind of RP, so others can probably give you a better quality control :slight_smile:

sorry I mean to say im not a big RPer, i just like to have a good backstory but I can see why RPing as an Old god worshipper could be hard

1 Like

The original more natural value exchange of greater wisdom is all but lost. And so the shadow priest goblin, uses thus economical malady in its transformative capacity of leveraging thus malady, for the benefit of a greater purpose or goal, of regaining the higher resolution of economical values.

By transforming darkness into light, by virtue of allowing the darkness to cancel itself out, naturally, through oneself, in a more accelerated fashion of emphasising the self contradiction that is at the source of the darkness, without being affected by it, nor attached to it, in any way shape or form.

And maintaining unequivocally the powerful inner clarity and knowingness, of the very purpose and greater intention for, not doing so, but allowing it to be so. Because there is no attachment to the self contradiction, that one accelerates, in order to cancel those who still are attached to the self contradiction, may they find peace once again.

1 Like

Great character concept. A lot of thought. Love it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.