Shadow priest SO BAD in pvp

When blizzard remove instant void form and dark asencion it was game over for me because it was the only thing that was making SP viable in pvp. And all the micro-cc and interupts and stuns in the game is making it hell to play, Like i have to wait 1 minute until i can cast because of all the micro-cc. The funniest part about this is that blizzard doesent give a damn about fire mage having insane mobility + EVERYTHING is instant cast (Yes combust too) And they look at shadow priest, Hmm… to much instant casting, REMOVE!. At least give shadow priests better mobility or the necrolord ability from shadowlands (Unholy Nova) because it helped me as a SP so much (Its instant and a dot). Also why did almost every class get more then 2 shadowlands abilities but shadowpriest get only Mindgames, and now mindgames is bad too so.

6 Likes

They are just playing at the top 1% but for every other class its for the 1000% below.

Thats the smoke of C**p they smoke when putting patch notes.

SP is pretty strong for pvp right now

1 Like

Shadow is kind of busted. Or was. Now all the melees that cried on forums on no end getting buffed to the moon so sp is falling behind.

Kick one of the two spell schools and SPriest dies hilariously.

People who say this spec is immortal don’t know how dependant SPriests are on healers, along with the Zug Brain FOOLS who fused their 1 shared braincell to grind the priest to dust.

2 Likes

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonflight-class-tuning-incoming-on-the-weekly-reset-god-comp-nerfs-334455#:~:text=Vampiric%20Touch%20damage%20reduced%20by,Apparition%20damage%20reduced%20by%2015%25.

Instead of Removing Pi :slight_smile: Lets undertone it some more woop

pvp is crap :stuck_out_tongue: for shadow turret

they should add that back so its permanent in pve and pvp and at all time its silly having to move and you lose dps when everyone instantly pops their cds.

and yet we are a turret specc even in shadowlands i had more fun in season 4 than i have now they should add back the cast instant mind blast while channeling mind flay/ Mind spike. give back the season 4 ending set bonus of shadowlands that was more fun.

Shadowlands SP was soo cool and fun imo, i loved unholy nova and instant void erupt and everything, i won every single 1v1 even

Shadowlands any content was fun in season 4.

as shadow and holy this bootleg version feels still in Beta like we didnt even get unholy nova or doors of shadows or soul shape.-

Pi can burn in hell

1 Like

ending talents too. xD

shadowlands was fun this abomination is just a pi support blizzard has to do something. If season 3 is this stale this expack will be the suckiest ever.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.