Shadow Priest too much casting

I have when they run in pull loads and use trash.

Though monks tanks is way worse [work_as_intended.jpg (1920×1080) (discordapp. com)](https ://cdn. discordapp. com/attachments /994409120625074279/1000913598014570586/work_as_intended. jpg)

everybody cried of legion and BFA version because you have to always play the minigame of keeping insanity up . Now everyone says legion version was the best.

You dont know whats best for you

2 Likes

All the “button bloat” nonsense is killing the spec… Blizzard does not know how to address it so they solve it by nerfing. It’s happening again in S3 because noobs are still complaining about “to many buttons”.

From a pvp perspective the spec feels absolutely horrible to play. Early DF was okay - and i did kinda enjoy the necro covenant shenanigans in Shadeylands.

But i kinda think the spec needs a rework, it’s not fun having no mobility, perma focus for all the melee brains . no decent dispell protection… the list goes on.

By now i wouldn’t even mind if they removed PI and Mass dispell completely , if nothing else just to force blizzard into giving us the mobility, damage , survivability as the rest of the classes in the game.

( not saying shadow cannot perform great in high Rating - it’s just not fun at all , atleast for me)

1 Like

So that’s the feedback Blizzard reads to kill our class… I get it now

A spell casting class is complaining about too much casting??.. Intresting…
As a base line - no talents you have ablilities to attack in general - 10
As a base line - again but as casts = 3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.