Shadowflame (and fire) not proccing Seal of Diurna's Chosen

Shadowflame abilities do not proc the effect for the Seal of Diurna’s Chosen ring. Neither pulsing Shadowflame AoE from Rageheart nor the Augury of Primal Flame, which specifies it actually does Fire damage, proc the ring effect

1 Like

I understood the helm enchant from the Dream raid procs the rings.

As a rogue you should also be able to have the leather head crafted that procs fire together with the Dream raid enchant. Both should help.

Though I understand your point - Shadow Flame should work and should proc the ring.

Appreciate the feedback and I understand Flaring Cowl is an option but my point is I’m already dealing Fire damage (Augury of Primal Flame) and it’s not proccing it. Shadowflame should also proc it (Rageheart).

2 Bullions are down the drain because of this either being misleading in the text, or not working in-game.

P.S. I’m a Mistweaver, head enchant procs Nature damage for healers.

The embellishment do proc it though, atleast that’s what the mage community says.

Q: Why do the frost guides recommend the fire damage proc rings? A: The helmet enchant from Amirdrassil and the Shadowflame embellishment both proc the ring effects.”

It’s in the discord guides.

You sure they don’t proc it?

Alright, so you targeting dps output vs healing. We have one of those in our guild and he targets the Axe and dps trinkets. When he gets online later today I will ask about Shadowflame.

That is my understanding too, but I assume OP is monitoring.

It’s not really a case of me finding something that procs the ring, I’m just stating that the item isn’t working as the tooltip states, for either Fire damage from Augury, or Shadowflame from Rageheart.