SHADOWHUNTER Class concept Idea

Hello everyone. I created a concept work about Shadowhunter class even specs and spells. I hope you like it and waiting for your comment to improve SHADOWHUNTER CLASS FOR AZEROTH!

Note: It’s not final version. All calculations of spell/attack power damage stat just a number not a core.

I’m the Artist of that concept.

https://lordozy.artstation.com/projects/v21Jkv?fbclid=IwAR1uIf4pEI1c15ihcdP5GDsP-U0wOqAQKzy0bI6PWDVEMKNorq9y2Icx_h8

1 Like

That’s actually incredible Huonzhu. Great work! I love anything troll related, so this is obviously right up my street. It also reminds me of a dark version of Shaman, much the same as Shadow Priests are to Priests.
I think the only problem I could see with something like this is, it’s highly troll related, which means it’s tied to the horde and not something I can see the Alliance being able to use.
But damn man, that concept art got me wanting it already. I realise Blizzard aren’t legally allowed to take ideas from players, but I sure hope they at least take some inspiration from this.

Ahh thank you your beautiful comment! Yes it’s a cultural class for trolls. But there are so many possibilites to add them. I hope, one day we will see them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.