Shadowlands 50% off right now

Should I buy it now or wait for the new expansion? :thinking:

2 Likes

Dont think it will be any cheaper, so if you didnt see the xpac before and interested in it i recommend to buy it.

1 Like

19.99€ !!! Oh my dear hairy biceps, it’s even cheaper than on other sites.
That’s a first.

Oh yes, I will probably gift myself one of these bad boys á la Mr Bean Christmas Card style.

3 Likes

I’m wondering the same. I’m leaning towards buying, because I imagine I’ll enjoy the leveling + Torghast enough for it to be worth the 20€. I’ll also have a reason to level a new character through Daenor that I’ve not experienced for most part (and of course I could do this without SL, but I personally just need some carrot on a stick to level an alt).

Oh I think that was a sarcasm :smiley:

1 Like

No my dear, nothing about my post was ment as sarcasm.

on that site, yes everything on US side was cheaper, always has been and always will be. But not on EU. (Steam games included)

So this for 19.99€ is solid positive news for me :slight_smile:

I need to decide which game to buy. SL or D2 Resurrected because both are cheaper right now :smirk_cat:

1 Like

I’m sticking with the original D2 tyvm.

Don’t fix it if it ain’t broken /Grandpa

Even so, new D2 > SL

1 Like

Short answer-nope.

Repetitivelands, turns 1 year in 5 days anyway. Makes sense they would make a colossal Black Friday Discount on it.

Hope they’ll announce the new expansion soon.

They already have.

For those of you thinking of buying it, do it, come be miserable with the rest of them.

1 Like

So you’re trying to say “do not buy” it?

Depends if you intend to play the next few months. We’re close to the point where the expansion is finally “polished” (9.2), so if you want to play might be worth to buy it.

1 Like

If you want to play then why not. The current patch is decent and definitely worth that money imo + 9.2 is on the way.

I’d advise you not to use that website, a decent chunk of RMT conversions is what that website is actually used for and why things are (generally) cheaper there.

As for OP, if you WANT to play the game now and possibly through the next 6+ months I would say yeah go ahead and buy it. If you’re probably not going to and have nothing you want in SL, can always wait. Depends on whether you have the money to spare, but you could also convert gold to tokens and use bnet balance to buy too.

1 Like

Been buying games from that site for over 10 years. But thanks!
Although I will edit as it may seem like ad otherwise.

Half the price for a quarter of the fun. Good deal.

You’re going to have to wait for over a year for next expansion.

1 Like

I can’t even play it like I used to play diablo 2. I stopped playing it because if I left a game, I couldn’t enter a new game for quite some time. Kind of a joke if you try to farm.