Shadowlands: 9.2.5 Content Update Is Now Live

Yeah… This could have been a good time to make 2 more heritage armors for races that don’t have them yet… But nope.
Instead we get even more belf stuff and stuff for DI Dwarves; a race that almost nobody plays (and already have their heritage armor). Where is the sense?

2 Likes

indeed i am already using one of my two main tmog sets
bring on the sanlayn/scourge and grown up salandria

2 Likes

I feel I’m entitled to just a small whinge.
Blood Elves and Draenei were introduced in the same expansion.
Blood Elves are now getting a second heritage type armour?
Why do the Draenei get nothing? Again. :sob:

12 Likes

We need long bearded humans!

Divine punishment. Azeroth had no moths until the draenei brought them. Pay for your sins.

How come you always give blood elf stuff but draenei gets nothing? We barely even got any new customizations in SL.

2 Likes

Ta Tah?

(Bye)

probably they are checkin the number of active chars and draenei arent so popular…
I definitely nee to level a draenei.

Honestly… instead of giving Dark iron dwarves and blood elves more armor. Why not give Darkspear and Draenei something, you know the races which don’t have a heritage armor

3 Likes

i can understand Belves. In fact are the most popular race. But in fact this game isnt World of elfcraft… so probably they should thinkin about give more love to other races.

4 Likes

Anyway… Not yet, but won’t be long. 2nd of July.

If season 4 doesn’t offer anything of interest to me then the long wait until the 10.0 pre-patch begins.
We’ll see.

Or humans, orcs, pandaren, nightelves or undead.

All of those would have been better and more fair choices afaiac.

2 Likes

My sub’s running out tomorrow.

I still enjoy running M+ now and then on alts, as well as doing some chill LFR for transmogs. But it’s not really enough to justify extending the subscription. Cross-realm custom groups is great, but again, not enough.

I’ll probably subscribe again when season 4 starts. Would be nice if Blizz also unlocks the new class/race combos in season 4 to give us more to do.

1 Like

But … but I like moths. And I’m sure it wasn’t totally our fault.

(Also not only am I Draenei, but I’m also a Shadow Priest so am getting the worst of everything at the moment).

3 Likes

my pandaren BM wanna say hello to you.

1 Like

Sympathy for the pandaren, though the friend I play with (Draenei BM) does marginally more DPS than me on most targets which I find Very Annoying. To be fair, it’s very marginal but still makes me whinge at him.

2 Likes

i have a draenei ret paladin alt and a lfd ret and a lightforged draenei hunter
hide chest and gloves works better on showing off the tattoos over the yellow heritage set

anyway draenei do need some heritage set as do darkspear trolls
BRF mythic paladin tier looks great on all races and same for zul aman/gurub set on trolls
but like with warfronts and human/orc/undead cant compare to proper heritage sets

Blizz said in the reveal, ‘We listened’ … oh really? a huge volume of players (who keep the game alive btw) have asked in the greatest of volumes for MONTHS to cross faction guilds please. Have you ‘listened’ ? no, nope… haha even the thought of blizz listening to their customers is laughable.
Community and formed friendships are important to players who like their guilds, why on earth are Blizz ignoring us.

2 Likes

They also said ZM was mostly based on community input :smile:

I don’t like all the things they listened to :laughing:

2 Likes

They should just make it so that everyone that enters the solo shuffle is set to 270 ilvl or something and call it the day. Even with 252 ilvl it’s still just find the lowest geared player and train them for the entire thing.

2 Likes