Shadowlands: 9.2.5 Content Update Is Now Live

I think you guys don’t know what the word content means…

3 Likes

what content update?

im unsubing this game no more money,enough of this joke.

very happy replaying lineage 2 on reborn server thats what a true mmorpg is.

Yeah lets put a static 275 ilvl on when you enter mythic+ and raids too.

Just make gear cosmetic already :joy:

So to help others avoid disappointment even if you unlock the Dark Iron lavaforge arsenal (which needs level 50 and pure levelled just like the Heritage Armour) the appearances are not usable until level 48.

Unlock the armour appearance and it is usable from level 10 - so use armour on Dark Iron alts from creation - yes/true. Use weapons on Dark Iron alts from creation - no/false…why? They thematically go together - possibly it would game unbalancing in ways I am too dense to understand.

Not done the Blood Elf part yet (still not 60 on that alt) but I guess it’ll be the same for the Blood Knight armour i.e. can’t use until level 48.

PS the lavaforge one handed axe sheaths on the back and doesn’t clip badly with the shield - and looks amazing with Flames of Ragnaros. I so wanted to level a paladin from 10 using these appearances - oh well, fun detected?

I used an original DID to unlock the heritage, but my only current DID is one I’ve race changed into (from regular dwarf, though not that that matters), so I’m basically out of luck?

Isn’t this like smallest 0.5 patch in history?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.