Shadowlands Content Update Notes

13 years into the game and only level 11 no wonder you still can not make guides…( just joking)

1 Like

It won’t require any reputation at all.

Hyped for the customisation options, also the class changes, i’m glad Spriest is getting dev plague back. Not too stoked on the talent changes but eh, we’ll see where the ship strands.

2 Likes

Need another “quality of life” update in Shadowlands:
Souldbound non-wearable items should be unlocked in appearances upon pick-up. Stop making people farm instances with each armor/weapon wearer to be able to unlock appearances.

4 Likes

How much gold will a normal boost for “The Waking Dream” be?

I really don’t wanna spend all night in the LFR queue.

if u buy a chacther boots example in prepatch will u have to pay 60 euros for it like a 120 boost or will it be 30 euros when it is only level 50 ?

It will make zero difference to the price. The numbers are being squished to look smaller but the “effort” remains roughly the same so the price won’t change.

well the level progress work form 1-120 is longer then 1-50 that meens the boost is worth less aswell …

…I get the feeling I’m being trolled here?

The price will not change from what it currently is because other than the levels looking different, nothing is fundamentally changing.

oh well it is only 60 euros no big deal realy

you dont pay per level…

well i guess 2 more days and we will see what happends …

It doesn’t help that you’re editing all your posts after you get replies to them.

As it currently stands, nothing will change. It might do at a later date but I doubt it.

the walue of the product is less when there is less levels to level .
that meens the price changes aswell.
thats logic sence .

This is the most stupid comment I’ve ever seen.

Ever heard of quality over quantity? I guess not, enjoy your work in the factory, boy.

huh ? have no idea what u meen …

Your posts combined with the amount of edits make me think you are on a social payroll somewhere. I bet ya’ll DOWN(ie) with that.

i am not english hard to understand what u guys saying …

• Water now regenerates mana slower in the first seconds you begin drinking, increasing to a rapid return as you drink continuously.

Did anyone ask for this? Come on, raise your hand…
Anyone? No one?

1 Like

I certainly didn’t and my immediate first thought is why would they do that?