Shadowlands counterpart to "A turtle made it to the water"?

Battle for Azeroth had “A turtle made it to the water!” and Legion had “An illusion! What are you hiding?”.

So this got me wondering, as the current expansion nears an end, what would you guys say is the Shadowlands equivalnet of these? A little-bit-annoying NPC voiceline that you hear often?

5 Likes

“A Soul made it to the Maw”??

4 Likes

Don’t you dare diss the only good thing in the entire expansion! ^^

Baine made it to the Oribos.

2 Likes

Turtle made it the water is great though. The bad one is “Something has spooked the brutosaurs, sending them into a panic!”

Thinks hard
Honestly don’t know it has been that long since I played it.

My favourite is “Don’t mince words” because I always say straight after “Mince pies!!” I’m english ok.

Yooohoooo

/10stewards

3 Likes

Oh yes!
Toodlehoo!

1 Like

You only had to hear that once though as he then just sat in the corner for the next two years.

The memory of the day when that quest broke and Loti could not be silenced still gives me the Fear.

I can’t recall anything particularly annoying from Shadowlands, probably because I checked out for most of it. The closest for me is when any character said, “The Jailer”.

1 Like

“BUTTONS!!!1!!1!!!”
Is about the most memorable.

11 Likes

MRRAAAZZ!!

I’d forgotten about that one until you mentioned it.

10 Likes

For youuuu, only the finest!

3 Likes

“MAW WALKER!”
or in italian…
“CALCAFAUCE!”

really??? it was translated with CAVALCAFAUCE???

2 Likes

“Calca” “fauce”

wow. now i know why i prefer to play in eng.

I only play in italian cuz i prefer It. And things like :it: bolvar are priceless

i tried back in time when it was released. but probably im too addicted to eng version.

1 Like

Fair enought

My favourite is moriaza-button

1 Like