Shadowlands Developer Update

I hope we get a dataminable build today. We want the models and customization :smiley:

4 Likes

Datamining is a crime

1 Like

I think its better assume it will be tomorrow, but who knows. I also want news soo badly!

Dont read it then.

1 Like

Great to hear that PvP vendors are coming back!

I highly doubt you can possibly have unpruned to much, even when there was a spell in every bar you didnt use them all. Again great that you are unpruning!! Missed my hunters mark, shattering throw and hammer of wrath(to name a few) A side note btw, would love to have a glyph appearence on for the mage ability Blizzard added that makes the spell effect of Blizzard more similar to the old spell effect of Blizzard and make it casted again.

So much excited, my blood is boiling!

Thank you, Ion Hazzikostas! :globe_with_meridians:

2 Likes

As someone who had an active uninterrupted subscription since cata, but on/off bought my subscription in gold count as “good standing” enough according to Blizzard? :yum:

Pvp vendors back and upgradable? Hype!

1 Like

good standing probably meant never been banned and such.

Pvp vendors back.
I might actually start playing retail again

The class changes. cant wait to see what thats gonna be like.(hopefully classes will be more like they were in tbc/wotlk)

THANKS!!

1 Like

Ok but how about the customizations? This is the only thing I am looking for.

PVP Vendors, it happend?
and its not even 1st april, wtf

1 Like

“We weren’t able to record your opt-in. Please try again later.” …

@Class changes: so much for the promise of unpruning, eh?..

So alpha starts this month, and from the past events, alpha-beta testing was around 8-9 months, so we will probably see a 2021 january release, so we have time to get the AH mount until next year (+1/2 weeks).

Probably too many people try to click on it atm.

I manage to opt in weeks back. I tryed again today and it says i am already opt in … so the link works just fine.

I really didn’t expect that (thought the easy-to-find comment was possibly unnecessary).
I’m silenced …
(and, yes, I am the one who was complaining about spoilers … but this is one spoiler I can cope with as we’ve waited soooo long)

5 Likes

Calm down. Seriously. Just because they bring an absolute stupid feature back which requires only one hour of work in total (NPC setup, classes, actual items/costs), it doesn’t mean it will be good this time as well. They still haven’t added BfA-vendors yet, therefore just keep it down for the moment until we see if the system is actually good in the end.

2 Likes

Because the rng clownfiesta much better atm.

This is not what I said. They also said that the next system after Titanforging will be an improvement (Corruption) and it was a blatant lie if you have heard the podcast back some weeks. The current system is exactly what they wanted and they are happy with it.

I take everything they promise us with a grain of salt until they have proven to me that they actually keep their promises without any catches.

2 Likes

If you’ve waited as long as we have for this, a little excitement (& astonishment) is allowed, I feel.

1 Like

PvP vendors are back ? But only for rated players ?

2 Likes