Shadowlands Developer Update

This is going to be fun to follow! :smiley: I look forward to new adventures.

I do understand that, yes. But I have been fooled several times by their hidden agenda and stupid reasoning (pvp vendor’s are too hard to find for the players, as an example). They have to earn my trust again as a customer, even though I will play and enjoy Shadowlands.

3 Likes

I’m assuming it’s a typo :innocent:

Conquest can also be used to upgrade that gear further (similar to how Benthic gear worked with Manapearls in Rise of Azshara).

Interesting :thinking:

So far so good. I am personally very pleased with news. Looking forward to more!

As it should be. There will be honor gear for random spergs too. Winning rated should give best PvP gear for PvP.

As it should have been since MoP Malevolent Season 12 as counterpart for 2/2 Valor point upgrading. But good stuff. I HOPE I CAN GET THE UPGRADES THROUGH PVP THOUGH! :wink:

Can’t wait to see these resources updates be focused on DH :stuck_out_tongue:

Conquest was pretty easy to get with casual pvp and wpvp in BFA, i guess they’ll keep it that way. Shouldn’t be too hard to balance the conquest acquisition between casual and ranked pvp

You miss spelled * cant wait to see DHs removed from the game *

OFC alpha invites will go to some streamers who played wow 1000y ago. Will play for 1h and enter never again. And us who are playing game 15y, were by it in ups and downs will have to wait for final release because you will not able to get beta inv aswell since you are promoting blizzard.

Well, for the 1st waves, probalby streamers get prio, since they build up the hype, also giving free advertise to blizzard, nothing new, other companies doing that too.
But later on, more people getting invites to the game.

Influencers with many hits and a desire to play games are of course favored. Free and good publicity is always a win. If you want an invitation, then you’re not that “important” to them because they already got you on the hook.

I’ve never been this excited for an alpha. This expansion will either make or break world of warcraft, since they can’t keep up the TICK Tock expansion effect (good - bad - good - bad), so I’m looking forward to see how blizzard will handle this testing period until release, and how the playerbase will react.

They will likely do everything what they did in Legion: A dream come true expansion with all fanboy wishes you can imagine. They know if this expansion bombs, then it will likely ruin WoW forever.

Better question would be if the next expansion after Shadowlands will be any good.

That is to say that they actually do what you said here. So I’m gonna worry about the upcoming expansion foremost.

Let’s wait it out and see if it is any good. I’m easy to please. More customizations (characters, glyphes) and updated older transmogs and I’m good to go. I do not expect any quality content from that team as long as Ion has the power over the team.

Really cool post!

One thing that I hope you guys will do is: take more time than you did with BFA. Quite a few of us NEED this to be good. I rather play a delayed game than a rushed one.

1 Like

Let it be shadow, let it be shadow please. I ask for nothing more of Blizzard but to expunge insanity from this game :pleading_face:
Oh! Who am I kidding? It’s not going to be shadow :sob:

3 Likes

Seems good so far, however I’m looking forward for more details about Classes, zones and gearing systems/functions.