Shadowlands Dilettante needs to be removed from the Meta achievement

This brutal achievement needs to be removed as a part of the meta for the
Back from the Beyond
achievement. I’ve just finished all the campaigns yesterday together with level 80 renown for all covenants and then I looked at the last achievement I need and did a bit of research on this one.

• Kyrian one should be done in a day which is alright I suppose
  • Venthyr one is easier now since they made it daily, but still requires to unlock all guests seperately and reach honored to unlock the rest of the guests
  • Night Fae one can be done in a couple of weeks of grinding 3 daily quests per day
  • Necrolord one is definitely THE WORST ONE from what I figured. Based on a bunch of RNG and gatekeeping which is horrible, this could take a lot weeks as well until you get the right quests.

Not to mention, you also need to upgrade your Sanctum to a certain level for each and every covenant to do these activities, which is NOT fun at all to grind.

Please Blizzard, consider removing this horrible achievement from the Meta or at least replace it with some other achievement which is more managable.
Your community would forever be grateful to you.

From what I recall it wasn’t meant to be a quick achievement.

The only part I remember hating was the Kyrian part, because I hate things where we control a ‘vehicle’

As a collector I worked my way through everything on my main during the expansion, it was mostly just doing stuff daily. I didn’t do them all at once, well not initially.

I honestly don’t remember the Necro one being that horrible. Just took time to work my way through. Looking at comments on wowhead around 5 weeks from one poster.

Nothing stopping people from doing this achievement. It’s not meant to be super quick and easy and this can be said for some other achievements.

Things should not be removed from a game just because you do not personally like it. There are many other people out there, who actually like some difficult content… I know shock horror!

If you’re not up for the task to get a whopping 100-point meta achievement then you do not deserve it.
By the way, it’s pretty manageable compared to some other achievements that give only 10 points, such as;

" Going To Need A Bigger Bag"
" Give Me the Biggest Bag You’ve Got"
“Family fighter”
“Draenor pet brawler”

etc.

Can this be done Account Wide?
I have an alt in each covenant. I’ve never done the sanctum buildings though, not even on Gram. Maybe I’ll consider this Meta at some stage but I don’t want to do it all on one character.

the only one where i had problem is the kyrian part.

Been working on that for years.
I must have killed millions of them imperial snake things for that pet.
Currently I have an alt sitting where Jakur spawns for a Warning Sign. I log it in a few times a day to see if he’s there. used to be there most days but recently he’s not, I see more players around too. I think as DF is in quieter times more folk are doing old stuff.

here i am! actually workin on avengers of Hyial rep. :wink:

I still need Chromie and Linkin to wave at. If you see those guys give me a shout!
I suspect the game has coded into it that everyone has a couple of mobs that will never appear (in a misguided effort to encourage groups to form).

1 Like

as others have mentioned it is not suppose to be a quick easy achievement .