Shadowlands dungeons are not fun

Does anyone else not like these dungeons? I loved the bfa dungeons like freehold, shrine of the storm and ataldazar but the only decent ones in shadowlands is mists and de other side. I can’t bring myself to do them now that I have ksm.

14 Likes

Thinks Shrine of the Storm was good
Dislikes Shadowlands dungeons.

Man, you have really poor taste in dungeons fam.

2 Likes

Dungeons of an expansion are always the same to me, some are annoying, others are good. Can’t really put myself into liking one expansion’s dungeons more than others.

I don’t know why it’s hated I liked it as a tank. The bosses were varied and the last one in the cave was cool

None of them are fun i just hope the new mega dungeon in 9.1 is good as i hate every single SL dungeon .

4 Likes

It’s hated because it sucked. It was way too long; the trash nor bosses were fun to fight. Just overall a crap dungeon.

I love SL dungeons, except ToP.

Dungeons are 90% of content I play in SL.

Did you do BfA dungeons at the start?
I just hate dungeons that force me to run it throughout the entire expansion for the same items.

Liking bosses this expansion with a couple of exceptions like 3rd in PF which is a royal pain and has too many mechanics IMO and 1st one in DOS which is just dull.

Freehold was the most FUN instance last expasion, followed by ML IMO.

SOTS was an interrupt marathon, really disliked that one, felt like the laziest design ever, I regularly ended up runs with over 100 interrupts in there which was why there was a constant “LF Palatank” demand on LFM.

2 Likes

What do you like about them if i can ask ? There is only one fight that makes me smile is Manastorms apart from that nothing which is sad as i love m+

I did yes, but I wasn’t serious enough at the start to really care about my gear I just used whatever was highest ilvl lol

They fit the story and are flavorful, and I enjoy fight design on both trash and bosses with few exceptions (I don’t enjoy NW bosses and ToP trash).

1 Like

Same. I did them at start of BfA but then just raid… Only because of KSM mount did I do it at the end of the expansion.
Maybe you just dislike it because you seem focused now on m+ and realise that you have to do the same dungeons over and over every season throughout the expansion.

Imagine getting an item, but then realising you’re gonna have to refarm it next patch or season.
It’s crazy man! Crazy! It’s like I’m playing Diablo 3 now but in an MMO.

100% with you here

1 Like

true.
Best dungeon and M+ feeling i had in Legion!

1 Like

I never even tried m+ in Legion lol I was too scared to sign up to them so I just did normals

I love mechagon junkyard and workshop.

Favourite dungeons from bfa.

I hate plaugefall the most atm, reminds me of underrot. Though, I did find it adorable at Christmas how the big green goo monster had a santa hat on.

2 Likes

The only dungeon i dislike is De Other Side.
I would have had a couple more dungeons though. 8 is a quite low amount.

1 Like

i dont mind bfa dungeons but i most definitely love the shadowland ones. imo they re the best dungeons since i dont know how many expansions.

DoS will be fun to solo in a couple expansions, as opposed to SoA. I mean, what is fun with running after three orbs within a time limit without being blown off the platform?