Shadowlands Sub-Expac Leveling šŸ§

Which expansion are you looking forward to leveling in come Shadowlands (zone wise/story wise)?
Not like now when you unlock those zones and level so fast you didnā€™t even do any of the story yet.

Personally iā€™d love to do Legion again, I love those zones though. That and the whole Suramar story line :slight_smile:

1 Like

Despite my hatred for Jade Forest (I hate monkeys!), Iā€™m looking forward to levelling through Pandaria. Iā€™ve done all the zones, but on different characters so never followed the storyline. Iā€™m looking forward to being able to go through all zones and stories, without worrying about having outlevelled the zone!

7 Likes

I am going to be called a weirdo, but I love Outland since TFT. Itā€™s so alien and has such ancient lore. I will level my first SL alt there.

3 Likes

Pandaria, I wasnā€™t around during that expansion and have been bad with alts and used a few level boosts when the 60-80 levelling got too much so Iā€™ve only done a small bit of it on this character but out levelled it after 1.5 zones.

I think Iā€™d like to give cata zones a try too as Iā€™ve never done them for more than going back on max level characters for stuff so skipped the story there completely.

1 Like

Cataclysm becouse I really like hyjal, and I want to see uldum again due of 8.3

Maybe even WoD due of leveling being one of the few good things in that exp.

2 Likes

I like the cata revamped vanilla zones and would be happy to level to cap through them and not touch any of the expansions.

1 Like

If I can pick only one, itā€™s Pandaria. I didnā€™t buy MoP until late and never played the entire zone. The constant moral lecturing is somewhat annoying but pandas arenā€™t all that stupid after allā€¦ :rofl:

Second best is Legion, my favourite xpac (besides scaling and pruning) but to get the :heart_eyes:catmount :heart_eyes: I have to play half of it again on my Korrak revenge-lvled monk and I donā€™t feel so good about that. By the time Shadowlands comes Iā€™ll probably feel different and might choose it.

1 Like

I will always start with WoD because Garrison is the best house you can get.

3 Likes

BC, cata and wotlk.

Gonna mine and skin until i reach max level and then get rich selling overpriced mats on the AH

1 Like

Pandaria!

may weave a bit of Cataclysm in there.

Also, can stick to revamped vanilla for the whole leveling process.

having choices is going to be a blast, i tell you!

1 Like

Oh, itā€™s a tough one for sure! Iā€™m torn between WotLK and MoP, because they both have such gorgeous-looking zones with lots of cool lore!

1 Like

Iā€™m getting a bit too exited think about it tbh xD

2 Likes

It will probably be one of the later expansions rather than Classic or TBC. I have not made up my mind yet.

2 Likes

I look forward to this as well. Something had to be done about lvling and itā€™s genious. <3

1 Like

Probably WoD or Legion, Legion I donā€™t even need to look at the map for where to go and WoD for questing has always felt better than other expansion leveling zones.

4 Likes

WoD - havenā€™t been to Nagrand in forever or played through all of Spires or Talador.

Iā€™ll only touch Legion again if they let me level through Suramar :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, since it was max-level zone, I doubt itā€™ll be viable leveling zone. Itā€™d be great, yes.
As for what Iā€™d chooseā€¦ though itā€™s likely irrelevant - even if I stay, I have all classes at 110+.
WotLK is decent in the shortened Fjord -> Grizzly -> Scholazar path I used a lot but the rest is not that good for me.
TBC has only Nagrand and Zangar (greatly because you can pick up all quests in Telredor and Cenarion and overlap them for maximum travel efficiency) but the rest is meh and looks like hell (intended, I guess).
Cataā€¦ Hyjal is tolerable, Uldum and TwiHi are decent, so maybe something there
MoPā€¦ just no. For some reason, I canā€™t bother with that. First half of Jade forest is doable, the rest is justā€¦ meh.
WoDā€¦ yeah, leveling in WoD is great, at least on A side. The story is okay, the zones look great, nice music. I never skip there and with AR, I often overstayed until 103 (though I did artifact at 98)
Legionā€¦ doable. If Suramar was enabled for leveling, thatā€™d be great but I doubt it.
BfAā€¦ just like WoD, great for leveling - at least on Alliance. Great music, great look of the zones, decent storyā€¦

1 Like

This is a very practical idea!

Would be even more practical if the developers update the garden and the mine so that a player can supply their own profession leveling through it. With this I mean that they wonā€™t only be giving wod mats.

2 Likes

Pandaria. I donā€™t know why but I really like Pandaria. I think Pandaria is a very thoughtful expansion and blizzard paid attention to every little thing. The zones are beautiful. Quests are good and different in some way. Great loot from rare monsters. After Pandaria they started to go downhill and now Blizzard do expansions like american movies which are remake of remake of remake.

2 Likes

If i ever level again its going to be in pandaria the place just has always been my favorite.

2 Likes