Shadowlands: Go on an Odyssey with the Music of the Chains of Domination

WoW has surelythe best music I have heard in a video game, just listen to this:

People don’t play fantasy roleplaying games to be depressed. They play them for escapism, to travel to a different place, a world full of magic, lush forests, mountains, old dirt roads, jungles and great seas.

It’s bad enough that Blizzard made the endgame areas of the last 3 expansions pretty depressing, now most of the expansion and its music is as well. You can have danger and gravitas without making things depressing, just look at Suramar, Nazjatar etc.

The best way to do this stuff is to offer it in small doses every once in a while, like when you get a glimpse of Mordor and Sauron sometimes in LotR, but for most of the time you’re in a dense forest or somewhere else more pleasant.

Not a fan sorry. The music is ok at best, but there’s not a single piece that invokes any emotions for me, unlike the earlier pieces. The music feels soulless and empty, which I suppose fits the theme of the patch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.