Shadowlands gold sink mount idea (or mount equipment)

Valewalker mount: A flying mount that can also be used while you are dead in spirit form. Alternatively a mount equipment that allows you to use mounts while dead. Since Shadowlands is an expansion all about death I believe this would be pretty thematic.

But you can already use a mount while dead in most expansions.

The community will burn the land and salt the earth should blizz release the only mount usable while in spirit form for some crazy amount of gold.

Indeed but this would allow you to use flying ghost mount on ALL expansion and without the need of unlocking the pathfinder.

I mean we first got a mount with repair, then a mount with transmog and then a mount with an AH this expansion.

So I think it’s only logical we get a mount with it’s own little faction hub, including dailies this time.

Jokes aside, while your mount while dead fits the shadowland theme well, I think it’s use would be way too niche for a gold sink. Once you unlock flying you usually get a flying mount while dead aswell. Yes, you could now use your own favourite mount instead. But let’s be real most people use mounts as a status symbol and there ain’t no one admiring me while I’m dead.

Thematic sure, but dying in the Shadowlands already is a bit different.
I don’t think your idea would work for a goldsink mount. It’s not special enough to warrant a huge pricetag.

Next step is indeed like a little hub. Have these npcs be there and also make a spot on the back (not the riding spot, mind you) serve as a place where you can be rested. Would have to be a huge mount for all of that though, so probably won’t happen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.