Shadowlands: Mounts, Pets, and More (Part 1)

Shadowlands: Mounts, Pets, and More (Part 1)

Beyond the veil, a bounty of new mounts, pets, and more await you in the Shadowlands. Which of these many treasures will you set your sights on?

View Full Article

4 Likes

Yeah, no ty, il just wait for my sub to expire and im out.
Il come back when you design games for fun again.

9 Likes

Dis geims ded!

Activision started to advertise the mounts which they released 2 months ago??? Like we dont already know about these mounts…

2 mins of time-gated new content per week - ppl stop to subscribing - “Lets tell them about the old SL mounts to make them farm a little and fill their boring gametime during the weekly reset waiting for the new 2 min content”.

GJ, Activision!

11 Likes

Well none that require anima I assure you. Got the ToP one though that was cool.

1 Like

Great job! Thank you for the collective information you have provided to us. To whome it was assigned to be prapared, send our thanks for the work!

1 Like

[Bonehoof Tauralus] Drop: Tahonta Maldraxxus Covenant: Necrolord

Has anyone ever gotten this mount .

1 Like

Getting the anima mounts while a single m+ dungeon or raid boss drops just 35 surely is great fun :star_struck:

1 Like

Been farming Hopecrusher and Famu since launch and nothing…

(yes I’m revendreth)

Where is our treebeard?

1 Like

Well well, as expected “I’m quitting”, “Nothing in this game for me” then leave already. I, as a 68year old enjoy the game. Keeps my mind fresh. And I am an avid pet collector. In top 10 on Aszune EU. Happy days

Which of the following do people have problems with:

• PvP
  • PvE
  • not enough mounts and pets

?

Cool!
I am new to this forum, I don’t know if this post is something regular or not, but I think this type of post is really cool.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.