Shadowlands Preview: The Maw

Shadowlands Preview: The Maw

The Maw is a tumultuous, hopeless land where the vilest souls in the cosmos are imprisoned forever. Should the ancient evil chained here break free, all of reality will be consumed.

View Full Article

3 Likes

My money is on Sylvanas becoming the next leader of the Maw once Shadowlands end.

A Kerrigan like ending.

2 Likes

Looking good, glad the currency can be recovered.

I have high hopes for this place. May it fix the mistakes of Mechagon and Timeless Isle and give us something truly fun and memorable!

The zone itself looks really good, but the horrified debuff is SUPER annoying no one likes to lose control of their character, hope this is changed because it will get annoying really really fast

But is that not the point that it will be annoying?

I don’t know anyone that gets enjoyment of losing control of their characters randomly, and if that will bring frustration to players it should be adjusted or removed because you want players to have fun not to feel frustrated

I hated mechagon
I fear i’m going to hate the maw too

I don’t think it should be removed, but should maybe be level 4 rather than level 2.

I don’t think it should be removed, but should maybe be level 4 rather than level 2.

It isent one of the eye mechanics it happens in the big zone of the maw “The Beastwarrens” ( the right zone on the map )

Let us hope that they have learned their lesson with Mechagon. Excess RNG doesn’t make many people excited. Especially when you have to actually put in effort and camp rares/events only to roll a dice.

My mistake thinking of a different stun.

1 Like

Heeeey! I like that >:D

A whole expansion of Mechagon. Lets see what happens.

My money is we meet Sylvanas as end boss in future raid and finnally nail her once and for good

Oh yes please!
:smirk:

I don’t like the Maw much, Torghast is fab. The Maw is meh. And you can’t mount so it’s super slow to get about.

2 Likes

Back off! I said it first!

Oh don’t worry… I wouldn’t dream of infringing on your quest to bed your… uhm… corpse waifu?