We were initially told the following:
One of the three Shadowlands raids will be Fated every week until all 3 raids are Fated later in the Season.
- August 2 – Fated Castle Nathria
- August 9 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
- August 16 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
- August 23 – Fated Castle Nathria
- August 30 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
- September 6 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
- And so on until the rotation is removed and all raids are Fated later in the season.
The question for the developers is… When will this transfer to all raids being available on Fated difficulty within the same week take place?
The last we heard was September 6th and I guess we all thought that maybe a week or two after this date we’d get the change. We’re quickly approaching a month after this date and no communications on the subject have been noted by myself and others in the community?
What’s the deal and when can we expect some word on it from Blizzard officials?