Shadowlands Raids all open as Fated in the same week? When?

We were initially told the following:

One of the three Shadowlands raids will be Fated every week until all 3 raids are Fated later in the Season.

• August 2 – Fated Castle Nathria
  • August 9 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
  • August 16 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
  • August 23 – Fated Castle Nathria
  • August 30 – Fated Sanctum of Domination
  • September 6 – Fated Sepulcher of the First Ones
  • And so on until the rotation is removed and all raids are Fated later in the season.

The question for the developers is… When will this transfer to all raids being available on Fated difficulty within the same week take place?

The last we heard was September 6th and I guess we all thought that maybe a week or two after this date we’d get the change. We’re quickly approaching a month after this date and no communications on the subject have been noted by myself and others in the community?

What’s the deal and when can we expect some word on it from Blizzard officials?

2 Likes

Im too lazy to google it, but when they first introduced this rotation there was something about 3 full rotations and then. But i guess we are past that already(?) So idk realy . But does it realy matter ? We got like 3 weeks till pre patch

It will happen with pre-patch, as far as I’m aware.

Great thread. I am also wondering this
But Tyssera, it’s not possible to get the Slimesaber then, is it? Since the season ends…

No idea. I did them at the start of the season.

You can get it in the prepatch.

2 Likes

Thank you <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.