Shadowlands: The 9.1.5 Content Update is Now Live!

Release the restricted canon character names and I will subscribe.

Stop putting your pet peeve in every thread. Almost noone gives a damn about this nsuper niche thing. ā€œOh yea man the game is complete! I can call myself Garrosh!ā€ :joy:

2 Likes

Dude you are nobody. :rofl:

GZ, you just beat your own record of lack of content in an year.

2 Likes

I know that. But so are you.

2 Likes

lvl 80 renown is required to freely swap between covenants ?

1 Like

How to Change Covenants in WoW Shadowlands - Guides - Wowhead

There is a guide i think it explains it for you.

1 Like

Its cool that you made all those nice changes to upgrade and buy various things with Stygia easier now. However, as a player that only recently returned to the game, there are next to no sources of actually gaining stygia currency in the game right new, aside of few and far between weekly quests that award a negligible amount. How do i even get stygia in 9.1.5 aside of killing mobs for 1-2 stygia per kill when a single item costs like 1500?

Veā€™nariā€™s dailies sometimes give you a few hundred. And I think the Maw rares still give you around 50 maybe? It was always slow tbh.

I was actually getting excited for Legion Timewalking

I seem to remember that they said it would be enabled for a few weeks as an introduction and special event but nope, they have slotted it into the calendar so it is a full month away

why ???

1 Like

Yes - the best way is farming elites in Korthia. When I was farming Veā€™nari rep for paragon chest mount I was getting loads of the stuff. 1k per day in 3/4 of an hour or so iirc.

It is so that some people buy game time now and realize only upon logging in that Legion timewaking isnā€™t available yet.

1 Like

because the Mage Tower is completely unbalanced at the moment - they havenā€™t addressed any of the changes in character power since it was available in Legion till now.

Finerly playable Dark Elves !!! YAY !

Swap covenants are bugged?
I swap from Necrolords, renow 80, to Kyrian and receive renow 1ā€¦
Thx Blizzard

How come I canā€™t upgrade my conquest gear with the update? I have 1810 in arena but it wont let me upgrade my challenger tier ring today when I got the honor for it?

Credit where itā€™s due, Nightborne finally look spectacular.

Tbh I donā€™t understand this game anymore:(

Switching covenants doesnā€™t auto switch to renown 80 you will start from Renown 1 but there is an item you can buy for 500g at the flightpath in Oribos that will jump your Renown from 1 to 40.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.