Shadowlands Unpruning of Classes <3

I am glad that I pre-purchased the Shadowlands already, even though bipolar banshee disgusted me and I couldn’t get hype from the cinematic.

Curses of Warlocks are back, auras of Paladins are back!

17 Likes

No two handed frost Dk’s though :pensive:

12 Likes

Yep i’m sure that now paladins and warlocks will be really fun to play. A lot of people complained about these classes but this change will fix them.

3 Likes

Shame, would be nice as an option.

2 Likes

Waiting to see if its going to have stances, chakras and runic presences.

6 Likes

have they said they remove the global cd? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea Two handed frost would be neat :frowning:

Warlocks’ curses were literally useless when they are PvP talent it meant -4 class abilities.

About the paladins… Dude how I missed clicking on that aura and hearing those sound effects… And their looks under my mount :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Unfortunately, nope. You will still live that moment when you think you used an ability but actually you couldn’t because it was on GCD. rofl the whole combo gets ruined.

1 Like

I think we’d all be screaming from the rooftops if that had been reverted :laughing:

14 Likes

I bet Puny would post at least 20 cheering gifs on forums :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Quite possibly knowing her.:laughing::wink:

1 Like

I’d like to see stances come back for dks.
I’d like to see shockwave becomes a classwide skill rather than a Prot-only ability.

1 Like

At the very least!!!

4 Likes

NO NO NO NO
NO CHAKRAS AGAIN

Seriously, there was nothing fun about being the only healer who had to stance change between single target and AoE while everyone else had no such limitations.

1 Like

I knew it hahaha :+1:.

With joy, hopefully :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow it seems like Blizzard actually read my post on this topic. They’re finally listening.

yes Blizzard reads YOUR posts and takes notes.

6 Likes

Abandoning my shaman come Shadowlands. I am loathing the fact of having that many totems back. So argh inducing having to pop Searing totem again for dps. I rejoiced when it finally was removed.

Going to pick up a hunter for Shadowlands.

Come on, he is THE Vinzora, who makes multiple whine threads a day in which he shares his amazing knowledge with the world. How can Blizzard not notice him and make notes?

3 Likes

No I’m not saying I’m the only one who gave feedback on this topic, but my posts were quite in-depth and clearly made an impact. More “coincidences” I see is that they’re adding more customization options after I gave feedback about BFA armor and race customization being bland. and Ion even hinted at Classic-style spawns in the Maw which is something else I gave feedback with too many graveyard points in retail. SOMEONE at Blizzard is clearly taking note of player feedback on the forums.

2 Likes