Shadowlands vs Greymoor

Yo Blizzard… ESO is giving players Vampire expansion. I would not underestimate the power of fangs! Not when we still dont have Dark Rangers, Necromancers nor San’layn. Better make Venthyr worth playing WoW :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

1 Like

Eso expansions have 2 hours worth of content after this they force you to pay for dlc they release until the new expansion comes out

2 Likes

You have to pay for expacs, but you can get dlc access without buying if you are a subscriber.

I got to about 600cp before I stopped playing that game… I really hate the combat system of having to weave light attacks with skills.

WoW has a lot of issues but right now for me it’s the best of a bad bunch.

ESO could produce a gem of an expansion but i would not play it until they fix the combat to be good and fun.

Even in its worst stage WoW’s pruned gameplay beats eso’s boring combat 100-0

Other than that what i played ESO i liked the game for its zones, open world, music and questing but the gameplay on combat side killed the game for me its just too floaty and boring and restricting usage of spells to so few to me is worse than pruned combat of wow.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yea so unless you sub you need to pay for them. I was really dissapointed with Elseweyr as I finished the story quest in a little under 2 hours and the map was really small even though it cost as much as a wow expansion…The combat system could use some work so every class that uses magicka or stamina doesn’t feel the same either…

2 Likes

Roo’s emotes are just lovely :pleading_face:

1 Like

Atleast they have some new contenct…

Glad somebody else agrees. ESO combat feels absolutely dreadful and designed for consoles.

4 Likes

Most of the dlc they release are dungeons only

I dont know who would dare to disagree… I was playing Bow/Bow and had to swap bows for second action bar :rofl:

1 Like

They’re updating some of the already existing vampire skills. No new classes, or skill lines. But you still the get piss poor performance in PvP and in general if you play on the EU server.

But Mailbox Elves already have fangs :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.