Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End Developer Preview

I really want them to do something different, in a big different way.

Copy-pasting content in exact cycles from expansion to expansion is why the game is creatively bankrupt and dying on its knees.

1 Like

Think we all do, think we all know exactly what we’re going to see though :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Different as in?

Always see that mentioned, never any real suggestions.

There’s plenty, like how about not heavily time gating every part of the game, get someone hired to do PVP balance specifically (they apparently don’t have anyone atm based on their council video.) Start sorting the massive faction imbalance. Let Chromie time work to 60 so people can level how they want. Let people skip story segments on alts that they did on their main. Less currencies you have to grind to be competitive.

I could go on for hundreds of pages, just browse the forum, or youtube it’s all there.

1 Like

Yeah, thats QoL changes… not massive big differences.

Maybe in your eyes, but when they lift those time gates etc it opens the game wide up for fun. Each opinion to their own. I’m hoping for cross faction play across the board.

Add a way to spread flame shock.

Hoping they add some of this, it’s about time

i dont care how many Currencies or systems i have to deal with. but please do not Change the whole thing in 9.2.5 like you did with korthia.
Wasted nearly 80k Currency on Conduit upgrades for a spec i do not play and later you changed it to spec specific.
And then with the changes in 9.1.5 to korthia i wasted so much time and effort grinding for something i can now get 4x faster as before. The zone is alot better now but that thing you did made me feel so retarded for actualy playing the game. i dont wanna pay for a beta game.
but i am here to stay. As long as you add more things to collect.
cause in the end Completionism is the true end game. Gear never lasts, Achievements are forever.

On my alt I had to wait 20mins for a tank at EU 9pm peak time despite 9.1.5 having just hit. Not enough players still

1 Like

Tanks and priests are harder to come by, it takes a certain type of person to want to do. There’s a lot wrong with the game at base/system levels, but also with the community because of those issues. A lot of people don’t have the patience to deal with the agro those roles bring and a lot more don’t even get to reach that stage as they get verbally roasted when trying to learn those roles.

Game issue? Yaa. Community issue? also ya.

3 Likes

I’ll probably give another shot at tanking in this patch tbh since nightmarish 9.0 seasonal affix is gone. Will still need to deal with the immense dmg in dungeons like Sanguine depths on high keys though.

1 Like

I dont mind grinding for new renown levels just remove the weekly cap. and make it a bit harder to get those levels. put no limit on the renown and give players a currency or gold for every level earned. renown 200? i go for it! Something to progress on all week while doing the actual content.
but if it stays like it is now and we can do the same thing again for 4 months?
then please Forget the renown and leave it.
for me its basicaly… oh its wednesday take the weekly 1k anima quest, run 1 hour korthia and wait for next week.

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea.

Horrible idea.

I expect anything good! HYPE!

Oh, no double-posting this time? That caught me off guard.

No thanks.

Its also long overdue to start letting people from english/german/french and others to be able to play togheter in leveling dungeons and normals and heroics, you should see german leveling dungeons you cant even find 5 people to do dungeons on peak time, btw i edeted the wrong person sorry about that dont know how to revert it

I’ll throw in my thoughts and wishes as well, just for the heck of it.

I mostly want a new routine. Korthia, Callings, and Torghast is getting boring and stale. A new gameplay loop is needed. I’m pretty sure that will come. A new zone tends to introduce that, and patch 9.2 will likely have a new zone.

I’d like a new progression system. Yes, more systems.
I appreciate having a carrot to chase and seeing my character evolve in new and interesting ways beyond just getting more item levels.
I’m not sure about this though. It’s not a fan favorite to ask for more systems, and Blizzard have promised to add tier sets back to the game - which is kind of a progression system in itself.

I want a new hub.
I hope going through the portal means we sort of relocate to wherever we go and that we’ll set up camp there and it’ll be our natural outpost for gameplay activities.
I must admit I’m a bit tired of hanging around in the Covenants and Oribos by now.

I hope there’s more to it than an outdoor zone with quests, and a dungeon and raid.
The house dish is usually a fine meal, but I kind of need some extra spice this time. I think Shadowlands struggles a bit with the fact that it doesn’t have any new gameplay features besides Torghast.

And hopefully Blizzard will say a little bit about the time table, because with holidays coming up, it may quite well be a preview of upcoming content that’s 4-5 months down the line.
And I think Blizzard needs to start squaring with the playerbase not just what to expect, but also when to expect it.

But we’ll see. Should be an interesting preview. Hopefully it’s long and informative and not just a few minutes of teasing.

1 Like

In the last blue post regarding valor cap you mentioned already that you will introduce a cap again with 9.2 which shows me that the devs learned nothing.

No.Fun.Allowed

I’ll see what the announcement has to offer but my expectations are pretty low at this point.

I guess I am a masochist as I’m still paying 150 bucks a year for a game where I constantly get slapped in the face.