Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End Developer Preview

5 Likes

Let me guess, more grindy systems to ignore entirely, give up and just play casually.

That depends what you mean by systems. I don’t, and I’m willing to bet most don’t, mind systems that are strictly tied to zones, and not to our classes, such as the Command Table thing on the Broken Shore.

I just hate this shared systems like new spells that sit so clumsily with my class. Again, if it’s calling in zone-specific airiel strikes like in Warlords of Draenor then that’s fine.

Hyped for language like
“We want this, we want that, what we want”

Someone please remind them they’re not making a game for themselves

I’m still waiting…

In three hours and thirty minutes.

Moving onto the next expansion would not do anything. This content will always be in the game, and the subsequent expansion doesn’t matter if this one is bad. You can’t expect players to play through destructive content to get to the newer content. Finish Shadowland make good do quality of life changes, preserve the story add skips and don’t take critical lore out.

You’re like a mother asking her child to clean their room, and all the kid does is push the rubbish under their bed. Nothing has changed, but their position in the room and it’s still a mess.

True, we got like 6 specs who 1 sec nuke people.

Everybody cries at bm, ww, dh but people seem to forget the ret adhd 1shots

a good beard makes a whole lot of difference though!

1 Like

IN game no. But as far as development is concerned, it would do something; it’d let the devs get on which things.

It’s already bad. It can’t get much worse.

However; if you think I suggested them just doing ‘nothing’ in the patch that’s not at all what I meant. Of course I want them to do GOOD stuff in 9.2. But I DO hope that that good stuff involves them wrapping up the Shadowlands storylines and we get ready for the next expansion.

Because even if 9.2’s content is AWESOME; it will still be set in the Shadowlands and I don’t like this place. I’ve not liked 90% of the stuff they put out aesthetic wise. So… Yeah. I want to move on.

Big changes require a new expansion, because it’s just too much work in a content patch.

The bulk of the team is likely always to be working on the next expansion, pretty much as soon as the one before releases I imagine.

Thanks for looking out, Dåenerys! :star:

2 Likes

I suppose this is just as intriquing for you as it is for us? As in; will you be watching and finding out these new things like all of us?

Or do you know this stuff already? As in; you have the posts with all the info, ready to be put online as soon as they’ve been announced?

I’ve always wondered about that sort of thing. :blush:

If you’re not allowed to answer; that’s fine.
Trade secrets and all. :sweat_smile:

Hey Ty,
can you give your guys who write or rather author these announcements the feedback to next time add some more time zones if you link this to any English speaking forum? The other would not need to translate the times … this is really something that speaks of GOOD communication.
Thanks…

agree with others if u post this on the eu forums it should include all relating timezones to that area…

stop treating EU as a second/third option.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Seriously, listen to this feedback. We Europeans really only need one time from you guys, and that is CET which covers most of the region. Much easier for everyone than having to convert from the obscure American time zones, and everyone can add or subtract the one or two hours needed to get their local time.

2 Likes

Yes please.
Or just do one graph with most timezones like this:

Super easy, Blizz.

Should be in an hour so 19:00

1 Like

Imagine having to google a different time zone to understand what time an event is going to take place that’s posted on an EU forum. Yeah please tell us more what time it will be in NY when this is happening…

4 Likes

No links to the stream, to load it up and wait on the timer?

Assuming it’s not just pre-recorded and uploaded.

2 Likes