Shadowlands will be another disappointment

After Diablo Inmortal, WoW 8.3, Warcraft reforged… Blizzard looks like it’s going to disappoint enormously again and not recover.
It’s the begining of the end, or Shadowlands is a BOMB (which i don’t think it’s gonna be) or fans will find out the company is being let to sink.

The plan of activision when they bought blizzard was milk the company until it dies and another competitor is out. They’re firing a lot of people and swapping them for low price internships, how are they gonna develop good content?

If Shadowlands is a disappointment i think blizzard and WoW are close to their end. Fans had a LOT of patience and have been buying their content hoping “they will go back to their roots” but blizzard have only released a scam after another.

53 Likes

It’s not going to be good enough for me, but it’ll be better than both Legion & BFA, because they’re bringing some utility spells back.
PvP will improve for sure.

I don’t care much about you PvE scrubs though, to be fair. It’ll probably be a bad expac for you.

5 Likes

Will not disappoint me! Finally some vampires!

11 Likes

Such negative attitude can’t be good for your health.
I liked legion, and 8.3 is far from worst i’ve seen so i have slight hope SL is gonna be decent at least, maybe not tbc/wotlk great but least mop/legion decent.

8 Likes

:weary: Getting so tired of reading such idiotic drivel.

I’m thinking SL might just surprise us yet.

23 Likes

I dont think they can surprise any1 at this momment, its so bad its actualy imposibile.
Second, why the hell are u here reading and even posting if ur “tired of it”
Smh…

2 Likes

Shadowlands is looking to be good the new leveling system of picking an expansion to go from 1-50 is something I’m eager for, customization is looking to be better too, couldn’t give a damn about lame PVP stuff.

2 Likes

Nice pimp costume.

1 Like

I’m not tired of people complaining, complain away I don’t care.

I’m tired of the nonsense people say about Activision. How was I supposed to know such stupidity would be said?

Smh…dotdotdot

3 Likes

I hope this will be the expansion that makes hypocrite haters finally put an end to their misery and quit the game for good instead of whining at every single occasion.

I don’t believe it one bit but hey who knows.

2 Likes

Doesn’t they always claim that they have learned from previous expansions, the result is BfA

8 Likes

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

4 Likes

I have bad feeling about this. Thats for sure.
My hope in Blizzard for now is Shadowlands and Diablo 4. Maybe i started play from BFA so have no idea how WoW look liked from gamer perspective before. But i played enough in all Diablo games then i know, how quality go down like hell in their games.

wow more activision bashing yaay!!

sl looks so featureless that they might end up delivering considering it cant be that much work.. right?

2 Likes

Keep playng the forum game, i know u and others do it, hf Pepega

Not all surprises are good. But I think it will be more good than bad.

As long as it doesn’t have the same items with a chance of getting a better version, you know, just normal stuff drops. Then again that would limit the life of the dungeons. I don’t mind heroic though.

2 Likes

this was probably one of the most disappointing. super lazy .

1 Like

i don’t think blizzard will do things like that. it would just ruin dungeons life spawn. i would however, have some sort of item to be upgraded. i know, not everyone likes it. but i do like the idea of every week having something to do and not feel the game has been abandoned (wod memories)

that being said i don’t think there has been a recent WoW expansion that blew my mind away. maybe because we get them now more often and they feel super empty at launch? who knows.

Nothing has blown my mind in a long time, I’ve been happy about releases of some games but no “OMG It’s out!!!” for a long, long time.

2 Likes