Shadowlands would be infinitely better if they would just scrap the entire covenant system

Just think about how embarassing that really is. The new expansion would be a quadrillion times better if they would completely remove one of the main features of the expansion.

3 Likes

Right… How?
Also you said infinitely better in the title but a quadrillion times better in your post, which is it?? Or maybe it’s all hyperbole for no good reason?

3 Likes

I disagree.
I am 100% against player power tied to Covenants, but I do not think Covenants are bad at their core.

Adding the class-specific Covenant abilities as talent rows within the classes themselves would be adequate, in my humble opinion.

Allowing free swap would resolve majority of the issues at launch. Numbers can be crunched with a lot lesser of an effect over waiting 2-3 weeks to be able to utilize something.

The covenant system isn’t really bad to have.

Your choice giving you the specific story, transmog and mounts is fine.

But blizzard had the brilliant idea of including player power into that said choice.

Which automatically makes the balancing nearly impossible, and inevitably makes every single decision apart from choosing the best power, redundant.

So in a way, the one thing they claim they want us to have with this choice, is actually the first thing that gets destroyed with this system.

2 Likes

I Disagree
Just remove playerpower from Covenants and its perfect

1 Like

Don’t worry, they will scrap them in 9.3.5

I doubt they will remove one of the advertised “core-feature” of SL like almost at launch pretty much. :smiley:

I strongly disagree, I think it’s awesome that players have to make descisions that actually effects their game-play, it’s long overdue. I could not give a single rats a§§ if it’s balanced or not.

1 Like

ahhhh i love ppl when open this thread. this is like my grandad when watch soccer on tv: "“ill be a better trainer than Mourinho!! He need to substitute nr 5 with nr 14 and the team will win 4-0”.

It would be so much better if they would remove whiners :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the input guy who can’t spell Caesar

I love that the min-maxers are going hysterical over covenants. It’s no different than choosing a class, choices are supposed to matter in an MMORPG.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.