Shadowpriest - how to easily improve PVE dps without harming balance

never said it was a needed “revenge” just saying they edited by moderator the resistance of the boss like every phase , but they can’t just buff boomy/sp damage as they’re really strong enough atm.

that’s why i feel a magic resist nerf to boss would be better than buff classes that don’t need it.
if anything i’d prefer they boost druid hots since healpower still doesn’t work with them

and it wouldn’t be a classic experience if the druid wasn’t the worst dps like always :joy:

huh? they give nice party healing & very nice debuffs from pets (eye of the void has better curse ranks than warlocks)

I’d be okay if priests dealt more damage with the plague if they actually had to cast the damned thing.

bumpidebump

PvE fix would be to put more dps on Mind Spike and Mind Blast ((x3)&(2) and leave it as it is for pvp (aka tooltip: deals triple / twice damage to NPC’s )

Funny how blizzard asked for community feedback on how to buff shadows, then ignored the feedback given that was giving a perfect solution for increased ST dmg without having an impact in PVE or support ability of a shadow, instead just flat dmg buff happens.

I guess writing this in the EU forum was as useless as i thought it to be, since the devs never read it anyway.

Never understood how a company that has crazy competent balancing teams in Hearthstone and Starcraft can not find a solution to such an easy problem as “Buff shadowpriest in single target pve without impacting pvp”.

Literally the same company that was able to work together with gaming professionals and thus release balancing patches with changes like modifiers on visibility on abilitys or size adjustment of units in SC2, showing peak performance on tuning skills that leave your speechless on how good and wellthoughtout they are.

SP suffer from a lack of scaling especially with low cast time nukes. We need VE to be reduced in healing and provide a scaling buff or %crit buff to our spells similar to Winterschill or scorch.

Fundamentality the world buffs outside of the new ones do not impact casters as much as Melee/hunters. Intellect is such a horrible stat once you reach a point where you have sufficient mana, yet other than spellpower and crit we are limited. Intellect needs to be modifed to also provide spell damage to match agility/strength scaling. The number will have to be worked out to find a balanced threshold.