Shadowpriest The warwithin sucks

All Hero talents need Void torrents talanted. so we forced to play Void torruent the only build.

we got new ablitys which is mindfly insantiy and mindgames looks bloated to me .
and everything still is hardcasting nothing new. lack of desgin just cosmtic staff to make people happy for a amonth and rest of the expac sucks.

2 Likes

It’s just flashy graphics on useless spells that cover the core mechanical nerfs they did to shadow, and it doesn’t come close to recovering what was taken.

even playing around that 80% rift slow in PVP will do NOTHING, ever. You can’t slow or kite in PVP as shadow it doesnt matter, you have to hardcast to do damage, and you can only do damage to 1 target, so as shadow we’re basically the most boring design now.

I rolled shadow to feed my god complex not to be nerfed into a generic caster with cool void lord fantasy attached to it.

Shadow is basically a green circle of aoe damage, if all players stack nicely in your shadow crash range, and don’t move too much, don’t stop you, let you hardcast dark ascension and void torrent and a bunch of other spells, you might kill them all in like 10-15 seconds.

But that will never happen, and that’s the only way to do aoe damage, so realistically you dot players you do 0 damage, everything is all about single target damage, you’re basically a nerfed mm hunter with good cc.

the amount of feelbad when multidotting “good” in battlegrounds or world pvp is the most terrible feeling now, can’t do any harm, doesn’t matter, it all comes down to getting single target nukes in and the only advantage possible is to pre cc overpowered healers to get kills,

So basically that and it’s barely possible to do any difference since it all comes down to TEAM MATCHUP POWERLEVEL EQUALITIES so it’s like a pre-calculation in “is this a team-based loss or a win?”

The only power we have nowadays is controlling objectives, capping flags, things that are within our power to do that aren’t based on our nerfed class.

BUT ATLEAST IT LOOKS COOL.

Also Shadow is extremely good in arena and duels. And the worst class in the game in BGs.

2 Likes

WELL arent u just a ray of sunshine!
Shadow priest looks cool in tww idk why ur complaning and crying like a kid + “everything is still hardcasting” when they made void torrent be able to chanelled while moving. And u calling mindflay insanity a “new ability” tells me all i need to know IJBOL Gtfo.

1 Like

“even playing around that 80% rift slow in PVP will do NOTHING, ever. You can’t slow or kite in PVP as shadow it doesnt matter, you have to hardcast to do damage, and you can only do damage to 1 target, so as shadow we’re basically the most boring design now.”

Have you tried doting multiple targets?

been that since legion. Before that they though and added cool ending talents. Now they just focuses on Void torrent void form and void bolt like all the priest want to do is that and nothing else. Like give us dot cleave and pet control or something.