Shadowy insight procs should work like

Like the passive we had in shadowlands i think it was called dark thoughts, allow us to use the proc during mind flay, this would synergize really well with idle of c’thun.

Honestly, the design of shadow is kinda weird, it’s still fun, but there are so many design flaws.

1 Like

I’d rather have the gcds to use for movement.

I don’t, if you need to move you could use the proc to move anyway.

And this would synergize far better with other talents in the tree, like idle of c’thun.

Or maybe even better when you get a proc if you use it it will also allow you to channel while moving as well as getting the mind blast proc.

Back then that was exactly the same as pressing nothing in terms of damage lost.

I doesnt work like that my dude… when you allow cast mindblast during flay…it instantly puts forward the degenerate gameplay of always casting flay before using your proc like in shadowlands. Thats exsctly what shadow doesnt need.

Blizzard dont want to improve on shadowlands Season 4 people who are 1 % player base didn’t like it so blizzard listen to them now we are here with a legion rework You have to take void bolt and Void torrent else we don’t allow any choice.

I think Shadowlands season 4 is as good as shadow will ever get. I felt so fun to proc those mind blast and get Living Shadow doing insane amount of damage it was fun to stack a debuff on your self that did awesome damage.

was not to be since blizzard don’t allow any fun. Near the end of shadowlands you didn’t even have to use void bolt and i loved it.

Only suggestion i have for blizzard is for them to make 2 speccs for shadow one that is VOID and one that is old school shadow Sort of like they did with Feral and Guardian in Mop when people didn’t know how to specc feral tank and feral dps.

But now when china is out i think we will only go down a sad spiral until we finally get a rework that works.

Top 3 dps and still saying it dont work lol, ludicurious.

Shadow is now just outright great in terms of gameplay.

having all depending on shadow crash isnt fun.

know blizzard they can make it less clunky.

Its more fun then depending on tier set procs.

It’s good, but it’s not great, there are many weird things in the spec.

They were about to make that in to the season but didn’t. Still an epic set tho. Way better than Sloppy joe from beyond.

The weird part we have no aoe but we have aoe its just wonky compared to SL.

The play style is literally 11 buttoms at the same time and pray tank don’t move when you cast shadow crash which he always has to.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to disagree with that one, priest finally has some actual aoe.

I just wish shadow crash spread dots on every target, not just 8 max, and that the projectile was faster, and maybe have the cd reduced by haste.

Most of the time, it’s good enough, but sometimes it isn’t.

There are some weird things about shadow, but aoe is finally competitive if not good.

Anyway i made another post in the past about things that are not properly done for shadow.

SL was bas design bandaided wirh a tier set.

DF is a actual working class.

Your ideas are pretty whack

1 Like

The tier set was pretty good to be honest, i liked the mind blast resets.

It was good. However the current shadow priest is actually incredibly strong now.

But im saying shadowlands shadow design was botched, this was entirely 1 seasons tier set which carried this entirely.

Im sure we will also get some rly enjoyable tier sets this expansion also. But thats all it was, It wasnt anything to do with SLs actual design.

Botched or undertuned?

It’s not the same.

Currently shadow is properly tuned, but in terms of design it could be better. Much better.

100% botched in almost every aspect. Whats the point in having core talents but not even worth using in 90% of a dungeon? Its bad design.

Its not even comparible how much synergy we have now compared to SL. You can now even choose between 3 builds and not grief your party. Nzoth build is completely bonkers with excellent burst and sustain high damage. You offer some ST though.

Shadowlands Shadows Design was Botched.

they got half way through reworking it. and Left it in some hybrid Leftovers between void form and Devouring plague. it was awful design wise. even though it looked to be progressing well.

Shadow priest, is at its best design currently since Cata. Every design “Could be better”. theres always no matter how good things are. theres something u’d want added.

No, i agree that dragonflight shadow is better than shadowlands.

But what i am saying is that there were a few things from it that were good, and that shadow is currently far from perfect. Although it’s still good.

1 Like

You saying that because its shredding meters in m+ or because you actualy think its good playstyle?