Shaking Pet Carrier Repair Kit

So it’s almost a year now since we all got a broken winter veil gift. Yes, I’m talking about Jingles AKA “Unknown” when you summon him. Almost a year and he is still bugged. Do you think that maybe this year the winter veil gift will be a “Shaking Pet Carrier Repair Kit”? That will fix the issue with Jingles displayed name, allow you to use battle stones on it to level it up to level 25. And hopefully even allow you to own more than one so that you have more of a chance of getting a Jingles with a special holiday skin that is only available to some players. If we’ve been really good we might even be able to cage the pet and sell any duplicates on the auction. The last time I was given a broken Christmas gift was back in the sixties when everything was too expensive to throw away even a broken toy.

Now I am sure that there will be some of you that will say, “just level Jingles the old fashioned way by doing pet battles.” Yes, I know I could do that, but I have a couple of thousand spare battle stones in my bank, so why would I level a pet the normal way when I have an excess of battle stones?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.