Shall I follow my gut?

Greetings,

I’m currently playing horde on Draenor and I’m thinking of switching to Silvermoon alliance. I’m not a hardcore player: I try to get before the curve each tier and roam around the 10-12 level keys. I do enjoy chatting and a sense of “aliveness”.

Should I follow my gut and transfer to Silvermoon Alliance? How is your experience here? I’m being told Alliance is dead and I won’t find groups for content, but I find this hard to believe.

Greetings

I would follow your gut. I have been on Silvermoon for a number of years now there are plenty of guilds to choose from (the best realm in my opinion by far for this if you want to play Alliance).

Alliance queue’s for pug content such as keys and raids is healthy and is the same as Horde, I play both sides and honestly never noticed.

Warmode bonus is also active so we do level faster etc as well which is nice but naturally thats only because the community for the alliance participating in Warmode is far lower than Horde (doesn’t mean its dead though just Alliance people tend to avoid unless they are trying to be efficient).

If you have any other questions can always drop me a line in game happy to help.

Note the above is opinion mostly so don’t fact check me xD

Hello Valdriath!

I agree with the nice dwarf above me, Kakar. The grass is green on both sides, you have amazing people and guilds on both sides. It all comes down to whom you play with, if it’s a nice guild or some nice friends. Pugging is the same. Biggest plus is that you will be able to fight alongside the brave gnomes :smiley:

With wishes of seeing you fighting in our ranks,
Dostoievski

Hey, I’m on Silvermoon Alliance and there is no shortage of players for content. Follow your gut!!

I’ve returned to wow, transferred my main and my favorite alt from Horde less than a month ago. I’ve managed to find a group of lovely people who have helped me with clearing HC Ny’alotha, invited me to weekly Jaina mount farm and boosted me through my weekly +15 while my gear was trash. I’m more than happy while playing on Silvermoon, follow your gut and give it a try. You won’t miss anything if you’re not a mythic CE raider anyway.

I just wonder what genius told you that Alliance is dead on the most populated pve EU realm? lmao

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.