Shaman and Paladin for both factions when?

This, there is literally no appreciation for class improvements.

Which the for the horde would have the paladin then? Cow paladin is the most idiotic thing ever. A cow holy Templarā€¦

long story short, you dont want nerf shamans, but u dont want shamans to aliance coz it will bring alot trouble for class balance team. meaning you are afraid of shamans on aliance. thats what you said, no need to be Tesla to see your logic. :smiley:

holy cow :smiley:

No.

Shamans at least in PvE donā€™t need any nerfs whatsoever. No role is even best, tank is meh, healer is meh/alright, dps enhancement does the best out of all shaman specs when compared to other classes.

You do some special selective reading I have to say. I donā€™t want paladins to horde much more than I donā€™t want alliance to have shamans. The moment you get paladins to horde shaman tanks might as well not exist, because shaman tanks fill the same role while doing everything worse.

Resto and holy are somewhat in the same boat. Ret is weaker than Enhancement (in PvE).

And at the end of the day this is Classic WoW - Season of Discovery, not TWW - Season of Discovery or Cataclysm - Season of Discovery. Runes are one thing, making both factions the same is another.

Just because we made changes to the Classic formula it doesnā€™t mean we have to go all the way. Thereā€™s a good balance to strike and I hope the devs are aware enough not to ruin a formula because of people who donā€™t appreciate Classic in the first place.

So far they did achieve fairly well their goals, stated when SoD was announced.

1 Like

Exactly! ā€œcreate data and test things for classic+ā€
Such a bad mentality to tell someone who has another idea for SoD to ā€œgo play live or cataā€ when those expansions are clearly far off from what SoD is and can be.

who is talking about pve

I would roll paladin instantly just to collect alliance tears LOL

Who is talking about PvP? A handful of deluded PvP ā€œprosā€ acting as if PvP is a big thing in SoD. It is not, get over it. Want to show how amazing you are in PvP? Live is right there along with Cata for you.

If it hasnā€™t been clear enough for you in almost a year of SoD, PvP isnā€™t THE thing in SoDā€¦ I donā€™t know if anyone can help you figure that out after all this time.

I mean, Ashenvale and the Bloodmoon were both designed exclusively around the idea of PvP. The Eruption was also very openly designed with PvP in mind.

The issue is that when you leave Shamans to be game-warpingly overpowered for 3+ phases, to such an extent that even other Horde players were complaining about having to face them in STV/compete with their TBC-level stats back in phase 2, why bother?

Itā€™s not even a case of it being uncompetitive, itā€™s just not fun. At one point AFK Shamans were killing Rogues/Warriors/Ferals just by existing with Lightning Shield up. The class was - and still is - silly.

Agreed, itā€™s gotta be undead paladin and I would lvl another paladin just for that.