Shaman and Paladin for both factions when?

Would like to cast chain heals and put down a totem without abandoning all of my Alliance pals, thanks.

1 Like

Would insta reroll shaman only to collect the horde tears LOL

4 Likes

fourms would explode of horde tears

Yet, more ally would join BGs, so good for horde players too

You roll the one version of the game where things were different and you want to turn this version the same as all other…

Why did you even bother to create a character in the classic era? Why did you bother to roll Alliance if you want everything the horde has? Questions for the ages…

Live and Cata are right there for you to play, “balanced” racials, paladins and shamans for both factions and so on, everything you are asking from a version that was DIFFERENT, and that you want to make now the same.

At this point go ahead, let’s turn something special into more of the same. Let’s see the excuses then for throwing games without trying…

5 Likes

We got runes with spells from other expansions of the game, you’re still playing “Classic Era” with those introduced, why…?

It’s fun ofc! You and i both know gatekeeping Paladins / Shamans from being playable by both factions isn’t the factor that would turn SoD into “the version of all the other expansions”

The very moment you introduce Paladins to Horde all Shaman tanks, healers become pointless. It is just one of the issues that will appear. There are many other issues regarding raid power creep and having to probably re-tune the raids not to turn them into even bigger jokes than they already are. List goes on.

Instead of using development time on new and fresh content we are asking for it to be sunk into :poop: that doesn’t matter, very clever. We got our priorities straight, that’s for sure.

Ok here’s the deal

We will teach you the mystical ways of Shamanism

But you can keep your paladins

1 Like

I would go for it and its only becous this is a seasonel server and a huge beta for a potentionel classic+.
I agre that forum would probably explode of angry people.
But if we wand a + we need to test it all and see what is the outcome.

1 Like

Hopefuly never

Basically you dont want alliance shamans because you know the advantages it gives to horde which is quite big

What if we think you guys staying angry and exploding on forums is just funnier?

No. I was clear in what I meant and it’s written above. Both factions will stand to gain a lot of power that will require dev time to re-balance raids and potentially even a few specs that would not be taken to raids as a consequence, not going to repeat myself any further.

Season of Cooked Crusade

Complete BS. SoD raids are allready rebalanced all the time due to DPS dishing out Wrath numbers. And if you imply on basic utility, that had been covered by many specs giving buffs what shamans and paladins gave to the raid. No there is only efficiency and numbers behind one faction having shamans and it shows up in both PvP and PvE.

Runes were introduced to improve certain roles and give us more flexibility.
And we are not playing Era, we are playing a classic season to create data and test things for classic+.

As Tagor said, if you don’t like the current state and SoD idea of the classic team, you can play live or cata instead.

so basicly you are afraid for aliance to become op like horde is with shamans?

What bothers me most, is the ignorance of some players.
For years people want shaman shield support and a paladin with taunt.

Now we got all of this and people still mad.
How can you not appreciate the improvements made for Paladin and Shamans.

The whine is so annoying.

So basically you need someone to read and explain things to you or you can’t manage yourself?

I don’t know if you realize but Horde doesn’t have blessings. Imagine having a paladin tank with Alpha, dps with salvation and possibly even tranquil air for casters. Threat would be irrelevant in that scenario. Probably half of BWL is managing just that, threat. You still think it would be no big deal?

As for the people claiming this would finally make the Alliance as overpowered as the horde, look at the rankings. There are 3 Horde guilds in top 10 progress and 7 Alliance guilds. That should have been all Horde if Alliance was way weaker.

And if you expand your search past top 10 you will see things are fairly balanced right now, it comes down to the skill of the members of the raid a lot more than the faction they picked.

It’s clear these devs are not given enough resources to do everything we’d want with SoD, instead of having them focus on making new content let’s have them “fix” stuff you should have known from the start. And when SoD ends we will whine we didn’t get anything new and special afterwards :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:.

1 Like

Because people behave like small children. For alliance it is fine that Paladins are literally unrecognizable and feel like a complete class now but they can’t get over what Shamans got.

It’s as if Shamans should have been left with no changes from classic, being oom in one minute spamming rank one chain heal.

It’s as if everyone missed that announcement for SoD where they said the plan is to make every class feel more like warriors did in Classic and not just nerf warriors.

Some people just can’t have fun unless they are the only ones having it, or at the expense of others, oh well.

2 Likes