Shaman heal/dps LF guild

Hey, I am looking for a casual guild to hang out with, do some mythic+, maybe some raiding (N or HC) or even PVP, but generally to chill with. I am 30+ years old, been playing WoW since TBC in and out, raided mythics once, but no longer interested into hardcore gaming. I am a chill, laid back person, not looking for dramas or item chasing toxicity. I am playing together with my wife, so perhaps she might join the guild as well to play (she plays better than me lol, done her share of cutting edge). I am not much into joining discord as we usually hang out together at home, but I can join to do some organized content. I prefer to use chat so would be good if the guild had an active chat. I could raid from a bench, once a week or as part of alt run, perfectly ok. Would love to join an established guild. Hit me up here or at Molious#2659

MEN WANTED to our huge female community for Hazardous Journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success! Join SaveCowEatPanda discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community

Hello Bleakstare

I think you might like our guild and if you want more details we can have a one on one chat if you’d like.
It is a friendly environment like you are looking for.

You can check out our recruitment post and my contact details are in there.