Shaman lava burst

Why has the level been changed to 75 to learn lava burst in wrath classic? It was level 32-34 in old wrath so shouldn’t be the same in classic? I thought the whole point of the ‘‘classic’’ games were so we could play the game as we knew and loved so why has this been changed? I’ve completely lost motivation to level my shaman anymore as I’m bored of spamming the same spell and having little to no rotation. Please stop making changes to what I considered the best time in WoW (this is the first change I’ve noticed that isn’t true to the original wrath) especially changes that push things further away or remove them completely. You’re going to kill this game before it even comes out.

1 Like

nope it was lvl 75 in patch 3.3.5

can’t be right as i remember learning it in the 30s back in wrath

idk but there is more than 1 patch in the whole expansion lol. u could even be thinking of a later expac. alot of high lvl spells got moved down during cata for example iirc

i was leveling my shaman way before the ‘‘fall of the LK’’ patch and i had lava burst then. starting to think they upped it towards the end and brought it down again in cata

Was reduced in patch 4.0.1 (cata pre-patch)

Not sure what substance you are on, don’t get me wrong but your memory of things are just plain wrong.

nah that was cata im afraid

To be fair 2008 is a long time ago

You must have leveled your shaman doing Wotlk-content during the Cataclysm pre-patch. That’s why you remember it being trained at a lower level.

Think about it for a second, why would they have ANY reason at all to make this change if what you’re saying was true? It makes no sense.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.