[Shaman-RP] The Shaman Circle

Date: 24 April 2024
Time: 20:00 (Realm Time)
Faction: Neutral
Event Link: Visit the Argent Archives event page!

Honoured Shaman of Azeroth!

I invite you to The Shaman Circle, devoted sanctuary to all who align themselves to the spirits and elements to gather and discuss matters of the world at large.

Should you be interested in learning more, please feel free to reach out and I hope to see many new faces.

Signed,
Farseer Resha Goresong

OOC details:

Greetings, fellow Shaman of Azeroth!

Are you drawn to the mystical energies of the elements? Do you hear the whispers of the spirits and feel the call of the ancestors? If so, then I extend the invitation to join our Shaman Circle, a gathering of like-minded individuals who seek to delve deeper into the rich lore and immersive roleplay experience of shamanism.

The Shaman Circle is a roleplay community, a sanctuary devoted to the revered shamans of our roleplay server!

Our goal is to reignite the shaman roleplay of the realm, by introducing a monthly gathering where shamans come together to discuss matters and interact with fellow shaman, in preparation of the new expansion: The War Within.

What will the gathering involve?

Open Discussions: Share ideas, ask questions, and engage in meaningful conversations about all things shamanic.

Speaker Sessions: An idea came to mind to have people volunteer to speak during these gatherings about a particular subject or matter.

Storytelling Sessions: Share tales of your characterā€™s journey, from their humble beginnings to their most epic adventures. Whether itā€™s a solo quest or a collaborative tale with other circle members, every story adds to the rich tapestry of our shamanic lore.

Training Workshops: Dive deep into the nuances of shamanic culture and tradition. Exchange ideas, teaching shaman - both old and new - and receive feedback to help develop your shaman into a fully realised denizen of Azeroth.

Community Events: From spirit walks to elemental rituals, weā€™ll organise in-game events that allow us to immerse ourselves in the shamanic experience. Whether itā€™s a pilgrimage to a sacred site or a ritual to honour the elements, these events will strengthen the bonds of our community.

A voice cries out, deep beneath the earthā€¦ will you answer the call?

Join The Shaman Circle In-Game Community

Community link can be found on the Argent Archives event page!, or search ā€˜The Shaman Circleā€™!

22 Likes

Come join the Shaman Circle, they have rock cakes!

1 Like

This looks like a great event! My other character might be interested in joining if time & other matters allow him. Will definitely keep an eye at this!

2 Likes

Gahā€¦ Fine! But donā€™t expect me to bring cake.

Iā€™ll probably bring cake.

5 Likes

I realise my mistake in posting this on April Foolsā€¦ but oh well! Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend!

Looking forward to meeting other shaman RPers and making a community around it, in anticipation for the new expansion. Because better be sure weā€™re gonna be talking about that voice everyoneā€™s been hearing!

4 Likes

Heard something was in the works by a ā€œlittleā€ birdie, and been hyped since then.
I will heed the call and join this gathering with great expectations!

1 Like

In case folks canā€™t find the AA page, this is it:

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/271951
2 Likes

Is there a way to contact you on Discord? I would like to write an IC response but the letter system in WoW is too limited :slight_smile:

1 Like

My thanks, Thunderlung!

I donā€™t use the forums that often so i donā€™t have permission to post links unfortunately.

Someone should have reached out soon topass on my discord so we can do IC letters :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do a lilā€™ bump! Letā€™s get more Shaman on board!

1 Like

I hope Iā€™ll be able to drop by for this! Always fun to have shamans meet and share tales.

2 Likes

A little bump now that itā€™s almost but a week left!

1 Like

The Spirits tell me to make time to attend

1 Like

One week to go!

1 Like

Almost time! Askari is making sure that his totems are up to standards, are you???

1 Like

Today is the day!

Make sure you have access to the Shaman Order Hall!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

2 Likes

Would recommend this event if youā€™re into shaman RP!

1 Like

Thank you all who showed up to the Shaman Circle gathering! It was nice to see a great turnout! :slight_smile:

Notes from the Shaman Circle Gathering:

We began with a few introductions and an open discussion for all, mostly talking about the discordant voice that everyone seems to have heard and began thinking of what it could mean for the world at large.

This led to a solution where we divided the shaman present and assigned a territory to investigate any oddities over the world, to see if the elements call out more or less in certain areas. Named shamans have been assigned to certain areas of the world and will report back on their findings in the next Shaman Circle gathering.

We also look to improve the shaman talent we have, so that we may be prepared for all to come in the future.

One last thing that I forgot to mention during the meeting! As we are all here as shamans who are dedicating themselves to the preservation of the balance of the world, I formerly invite those who wish to join the Earthen Ring. This will be discussed in the next meeting.

The next Shaman Circle gathering shall be on the 21st of June!

Put it in your calendars! See you soon!

2 Likes

Greetings! This post was recommended to me by someone else. Iā€™m a roleplayer who was looking for a Shaman community that might be accepting or even assist me in the idea of RPing as a Night Elf Shaman. Would this community of yours be willing to accept such ?

Of course, I am aware I would be unable to access the Shaman Order hall, as Night elf shamans are not a thingā€¦ yet, haha. But I was curious nontheless!

3 Likes

Thank you for the first gathering! Was an all around interesting plethora of characters present :eye:

That 21st of June is a little iffy for, Iā€™d believe, a lot of Scandis - itā€™s Midsummer Eve, and a lot of us are far from our computers to celebrate. Any chance it could be changed to the week prior, for instance? :>

2 Likes