Shaman T2 Tank set color; please change it

Green is awful.
that is the healer color. give the cringe resto soys the green set.

make the tank set red or black please.
we use fire for the vast majority of our spells, give us red.

you know… something that fits the theme.
you nailed it for the t1 tank set and you completely blew it on t2.
very mad about this. set color is hideous (especially on orc).

change it.
make it literally any other color.
i’m literally gonna respec if you make me wear this :poop:

you took it a step too far with the cringe daggerfury and i made my peace with that, but this set’s color is where i draw the line.

change.
it.

1 Like

You could post this suggestion in the “in development” section…
IF WE HAD ONE :sweat_smile:

That is some 2005 level mentality there towards healers. Sucks to be a healer and have to work with someone like you, a self important, self appointed “chad”.

How about we give the tank set the color pink or magenta. Just so it is absolutely clear who the special one is and whose needs need to be met or else they threaten to stomp their feet and make a big fuss.

Very big chad, and totally not cringe and soy.

5 Likes

I see you’ve met Potatomilk lmao

2 Likes

elemental got shafted with that color for their t1 gear.
how about none of the sets get ugly color variations and we just stick with the original design.

dunno who came up with the idea that we need different variations of colors for the sets anyway, like just go with the original color for the sets across the board if the alternative is to uglify them for the sake of helping droolers tell apart an enh shaman from an ele shaman.

MAYBE you could make a case for resto v. ele shaman but like, bro, who cares man… stop making the items ugly.

you really took this personally huh… i just want my set to look neat and not ugly dude, dunno why you feel the need to tell me all about how insecure you are in your sexuality.
pride month was June bro, we’re in September, give it a rest.

Next time argue your case without demeaning people who have other tastes, done nothing to you, play other roles (tank vs healer) than you for absolutely no reason.
You project onto others the very behavior you are guilty of in your main post, which is what I pointed out in my first reply.

:rofl: ok bro… if we take your ancient and cringe line of thinking regarding player roles you are probably playing a tank just to hide how much of a fairy you really are. Is that how it works?

Look up on youtube the pink lighter gas station pranks. Get a feel for how “secure” you look with your unnecessary overcompensation.

i’m not here to argue about who is the bigger gay.
i’m here to address the ugly colors on the tier2 set for tank shaman.

you chose to play resto which is objectively the soy spec.
imagine being forced to play resto for 20 years in vanilla by sheer virtue of every other spec being unviable, and then when you finally get the chance to play mega chad specs and actually live the shaman fantasy, you go “you know what, i’m happy throwing chain heals” that is some beta male :poop: right there m8.

feel free to continue coping.

You got far bigger issues than t2 color, seek help.