Shaman/paladin mobility

Right now all classes got they major mobility skill, shadowstep, travelforms,Dispersion, blink
Double charges in combat, can shaman got instant wolf? And paladins got something too?
Every caster in duel is like dot up and run and you have nothing to cauch him, palad have cc so its quite easer, as shamy you die before you can reach a ranged guy. Maybe it would be better with a pvp gear in future, yeah you say “shamans have one shot big damm blah blah”
But it have nothing to cach ranged guy and without woe shamans die in rogue opener lockout, " but you have healing" to get insta heal you need have uptime in melee, casted is imposible to cast under pressure because of pushbacks…

Sorry, shamans were good for a couple of weeks, now they must suffer for eternity.

No way shamans gonna be nerfed💀

dispersion is now suddenly a mobility skill? You learn something new everyday it semms huh.

Still broken imo

it kinda is yes

delays you dying if anything vs rogue in particular, it aint OP.

Dont worry, Paladins have the 8% running speed which is rendered useless by minor moving speed enchants on everybody … Paladins are really dangerous once they reach you every blue moon!

train the blue! As it has been since forever. Cause everyone knows a shaman is easy to kill. From vanilla to retail… SoD was different, but not anymore

Reading this I suddenly feel like a clown for making a warlock and a shaman. the only classes without mobility. And paladins I guess… Maybe I should just finish the holy trifecta of F-tier classes and make a paladin next. Then I am the master garbage collector.

with freedom totem and 1s ghostwolf its fine imo

yeah that is true. Ghost form is pretty nice.

But mages gonna be blinking around like the mage from illegal danish next phase is kinda saucy. Wonder why warlocks dont get teleport…

The “blink back” rune is probably purgeable, ez for shamans and priests then.

shamans are fine with the freedom and frost shock.

Paladins could just get a exorcist rune baked to purifying powers on wrist to allow them use avenger shield on legs again.

there is just a mage whom will be crazy with mobility with blink back option, but hopefully shaman would be able to purge it and blink back should not break out of stunt.

Uninformed.
Priests don’t have.
Warlocks don’t have.
Hunters got cheetah and get dazed if hit while it’s active, so it can hardly be considered a mobility skill.

The only one you mentioned other than shaman is paladin, I suspect because it is shaman’s counterpart, otherwise you probably wouldn’t have mentioned it either.

Nerf shamans