Shaman/Priest/Monk LF Long Term Home

Hiya,

I’m a long time player but have just come back from a couple of years break. I was in my previous guild for 8 years but with the new expansion I am looking for a change. I have 3 main characters as I struggle to pick, these are Shaman, Priest and Monk. I like to perform a variety of roles, typically whatever is the most helpful at any given time. My main focus has been raid healing since ICC but now I’m growing to like DPS a bit more. I enjoy heroic raiding, mythic+, farming food and items and generally helping guildies. I prefer a bit more of a casual approach to playing nowadays but I do tend to lose myself in the moment sometimes and play a bit much.

I’m looking for a very friendly, established guild that raids heroic/mythic and also does plenty of mythic+ runs in a low pressure environment. I’m quite shy so I would like to be in a guild where I’m included and encouraged to push myself further without negative attitudes.

I am currently on Alliance but I have equivalent characters on Horde and would be willing to move server.

Thanks

Z

2 Likes

Greetings Zensakura,

My guild (Horde, Saurfang) is currently recruiting after an extended time of inactivity. We’re looking for players who are searching for a relaxed community to call home and are here to have fun. You’ll never be pressured into anything like; required raid evenings or specific roles.

Due to our relatively low numbers at this point in time, our focus right now isn’t on raiding but on finding like-minded players to join our ranks as we move forward into the new expansion. That being said, those of us who are active do have raiding experience from one expansion or another, so raiding is not completely off the table. For now, we’re helping each other out with leveling alts, grinding dungeons and just generally having a good time.

If you’re interested or have any questions, I’d be more than happy to chat with you. You can find me on Discord (Veletala#8483) or on Battle.net (Veletala#2216), so feel free to DM me :slight_smile:

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

~Veletala

reworked it a little bit

Hello there,
Are you interested in a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild with 3 days a week schedule.(Kazzak Horde) Raiding times from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is heroic clear on every raid tier and pushing mythic.Our guild consists of only mature players with experience,friendly enviroment and no toxicity. If you’re interested whisper me on my battlenet Serphentos#2992
Cheers

Hi Zensakura :slight_smile: my guild Halcyon is looking for healers, but if your liking dps more these days we would still love to have you :D.
Admittedly end of bfa we as a guild are not doing alot atm but we love doing dungons and keys together.
We raid 3 times a week 9.30pm-12am ST, Weds & Thurs for Push and Sundays for Chill.
If you are interested, head on over to /halcyondraenor.com or add me on bnet Vitani#2638
Hope to hear from you, if not i hope you find the guild for you :D/.

G’day mate!! If you’d consider a Horde guild we feel we can offer what you’re looking for.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Old might be a fit for you.

Hi Z, are you still searching for a guild? :slight_smile:
We would like a DPS shaman/priest or monk atm!
A bit about us: We are AnV a relaxed late night guild on Silvermoon, been raiding together since 2007, and our raiding atmosphere is important to us, we like a laugh etc while pushing some content - usually getting heroic mode down in good time and pushing as far into mythic that is comfortable for us.
We raid 3 nights per week: Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time.

If we sound like anything you’d like or just want more info, add my battletag: hellykins#2114

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hi Zensakura,

If you still want to find a guild, feel free to get in touch!

My btag is: pim#2534

Hey Z,

If you’re still looking for a guild I’d be happy to have a chat with you. I can re-hash all my guild details, but I will just link you to my own original post here so you can check out my details.
I was in my previous guild for a long time and then brought a lot of the people from there into my own guild, so I know it’s a hard decision for you to make. But I think we have the type of environment what is welcoming to players like yourself.

My Bnet is Florian#2148 hit me up for a chat!

Hey Zensakura,

I might be a bit late to the party here, but if you are still looking for a guild I would love to have a chat with you. I am from Requiem on Ravencrest. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild with an active community. Here is a link to our Recruitment Post here on the EU Forums. You will find a lot more information about us in this post. If you like what you see and want to have a chat with one of us feel free to contact me on either Bnet: Sarth#21218 or Discord: Sarth#3134. Or feel free to contact any of the other officers whose contact info is found on the bottom of the recruitment post.

Kind regards,

Sarchai

Hey there, you might be interested in a late night guild. Have fun and stay safe! Insomnia late night guild recruiting for Shadowlands

Hello Zensakura,

Zim Zalabim could be the fit for you if your still looking for a guild, we are Alliance on Ravencrest,

Check out the recruitment here

And if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me on:

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544

Hi, thank you all for the replies. I’ve been a bit under the weather for the past few days so haven’t checked back and am very happy to see so many potential guilds. I’m currently trying to figure out what days/times work best for me but will be contacting some of you very soon. Cheers

1 Like

Hi we’ve noticed you are looking for a guild for Shadowlands.

‘Old Enough for Mythics’ is a newly formed english speaking Semi-hardcore guild on Horde-Kazzak ready for Shadowlands currently recruiting for our first raid team.

As part of the guild we would want you to be involved in the social dynamic of the group. Members of the guild, MUST be 18+. As a new guild we will be learning and growing together, we have some very experienced players as well as a few new players. All levels of game knowledge are welcomed as long as you are willing to learn.

We will be raiding twice a week (Most likely Thursday & Sunday - 19:45 - 23:00) with the option for a third during progress weeks, this will be Heroic to begin with however as the guild progresses and player skill develops you can expect to clear some mythic content too.

Please find our post on the forum: h)ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-kazzak-heroicmythic-raiding-recruiting/185448

Recruitment discord: h)ttps://discord.gg/6UZuqx

Heya Z

Our guild might be of interrest to you.
More info: [A] Ravencrest - Recruiting for shadowlands

Hi Zensakura

if you can raid in the evenings then my guild is perfect for you

we raid 22:00-01:00 Wed/Thu and Sun

if you want a chat first then hit me up on DIscord :slight_smile:

Pitythefoole#9885

Hey Z !

Feel free to check us out !

Allow me to introduce Supercilious of Draenor.

The raid times are:
Monday 7-11pm
Wednesday 7-11pm
Friday 7-12pm

The time frame and days are set in stone, however the exact times are preliminary and may be slightly shorter (.5-1 hr) per day, this is tbd.
(Example: Raid might start at 7:30 instead of 7).

Recruitment:
Tank - Medium
Healer - Medium / High
Ranged DPS - High
Melee DPS - Medium

What there is to know about Supercilious:

• Experienced & transparent leadership
  • High expectations for each individual
  • Everyone is being re-trialed for Shadowlands
  • An enjoyable well-prepared raid environment
  • We are a multilingual guild and speak English in raids
  • A solid core which has played together for years
  • Our Goal is CE with smooth progression
  • We Enjoy pushing M+ Keys

What we expect from Raiders:

• Don’t be toxic
  • Generally 25+, 20+ minimum
  • 90% minimum attendance in a period of 3 months
  • Full consumables on progression or recent boss kills
  • Prior preparation to the raid, including but not limited to our custom strategy
  • The ability to take constructive criticism and an eagerness to provide help to others
  • Keeping up with all the in-game power systems and showing up to every raid as powerful as reasonably possible
  • Open and honest communication. A microphone is required and you must have the ability to communicate during a raid

How to Apply:

1. Go to our discord: discord.gg/z58rysr
  2. Read the Bot message and click " Pog "
  3. Fill out the application thoroughly
  4. Post your completed application into the #application Channel
  5. You will be contacted by an Officer

About Us:
With Shadowlands around the corner, a handful of us returned and established on Draenor late into the final tier of BfA - Ny’alotha. The core of the guild raided together across various expansions and servers within the Pserver scene. Driven by the prospect of the upcoming expansion, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment.

The ideal guild member engages with the guild and enjoys spending time with other guildmates. This includes activities outside of raids such as M+, PvP, or various other non-wow related things. Many of us have been friends for years and have played a wide array of video games together apart from WoW, while this is not mandatory, it is encouraged, we don’t just want to be a raid group, but rather - a group of friends.

Dear initiative,

We can see your pleed for a new home and we also get that this is an difficult decision. If you would like to try our guild is always open for you to join. Our guild will do events in SL and have a lot of fun in discord or guild chat. our goals is to make Hydra great again! We are a social guild who does raiding and other small fun events. So do you want a active, endgame, social and most of all fun guild let us know and you can try us out. and if you dont like it you can always leave but you will always have a home or place free at Hydra :slight_smile:

With much love,

Hydra social leader DarthDDB