Shaman's life

my poor class is getting decline even in +16 dungeons by ppl with less io than me…:frowning:

I find that doing a 16 is much easier than 10. Same reason why LFR is more difficult than Heroic.

Do it with a guild.

to be fair, I invited lots of ele shamys over the course of bfa and all but one did terrible dmg.

Problem is that many people make the class looks bad and this spread the rumor like a disease.

Enhance is damage wise in a solid spot, a little clunky if you to start your rotation so if meme beam + eye beam deletes a pack, well everybody just eats the dust.

Biggest issue is no utility, no group buff, no dmg buffs.
It won’t change to much with Shadowlands. Windfury will not do much and would require an all melee setup anyways.

we really would need the 5% phys or magical dmg increase that monks and dhs have.
Or something unique as in attackspeed reduction that we hat from earth shock.

Yeah I struggle to get an invite to 15’s as resto shaman whos 2.1k score and 11/12 mythic so w/e.

Blizz hates us

nice mask btw

Really recommend getting a steady group for m+, makes your life so much easier. Or join a community that focuses on keys.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.