Share your garbage class design Vietnam flashbacks

Warriors’ second wind in MoP.
Survival hunters’ frozen ammunitions in WoD.
Paladins’ auto-bubble in Legion.
BFA.
Convoke the spirits in Shadowlands.

Your turn!

3 Likes

Being a hunter facing BFA DH.
Facing a rogue as enhance, any xpac.

2 Likes

cata rogue vial of shadows+Legendary daggers.

1 Like

I only played during season 9, and I have good memories of it. Cataclysm had a solid start, it’s too bad they ruined it with PvE trinkets and legendaries.

Resto druid ice blocking with full hots up. Man that was awkward.

2 Likes

dont forget holy priests with cyclone.

Nope, don’t remember that. Since god comp was a thing I assume rdruids ice blocking were a far more common thing.

There was also spriest with cyclone so they were always guaranteed to get it out with cross-CC. Of course the druid couldn’t use ice block then, but it depended on the comp they would face.

For me:
Furry warrs WoD s1, arms warrs WoD s3, Boomie Legion s2, Assa rogue Legion s1, Demo lock Legion s2+s3, Unh dk Legion s3+s4, affli locks WoD s3, and lots of other examples but those are the ones that rings a bell rn for me.

Oh right, ret pala in the last season of Cata, BM hunters in the last season of cata, and MoP had some funny crap too but it’s hard to say anything stuck out more than godcomp or shatter tbh.

-S12 BM Hunter
-7.1 and 7.3 double Feral
-“poseidon meta” - everyone wearing trident and opulence trinket in 8.1
-Staff legendary Aff Lock in S10-S11 - no healer was able to heal through it
-current Sub Rogues having 2-3 one shot builds where you have to guess which one he plays before the arena starts to counter it - either Dagger in the Dark + the Rotten or if he will 100-0 you in Shadowy Duel so you cannot trinket ever.

4 Likes

Arms warriors having access to Stormbotl, bladestorm, mass spellreflect and double time/root on charge all at the same time in MoP

1 Like

Before they nerfed them they also had Gag Order glyph so your Pummel and Heroic Throw was a silence. Add Taste for Blood, second wind and the fact you could play Shockwave and Stormbolt to kill in stunlock or to play Avatar/Bloodbath with Shockwave. Warriors were almost on S5 DK level.

I’d add:

-S5 DK
-Wrath Beastcleave
-Wrath LSX
-S10 Ferals (that you hit to force them into bear form because there was no chance you can kill them)

1 Like

Jesus Christ. Yeah I was still a tank back then and only played few games with my brother, but it was crazy how much CC I had as a Clueless warrior, just derpstunning everything.

when i recall correctly SV was hardcountering DH atleast in 2s.

ouch yes

Frozen ammo

Burst of speed

MoP Second Wind

Red buff killing spree

BFA DH in general

Legion Bearform

1 Like

Well you could manage DH in 2s by preventing him to play with roots, undispellable Frozen Trap indeed.

I was more talking about 1v1, DH could randomly avoid anything surv could throw at him, you couldn’t really kite unless he was bad and your only kill window was fully doting DH, bursting then pet stun, you then had 4sec to kill it, if you don’t manage to get him in stun, you were done.

Haha forgot about some of these gems. Nice little trip back down bad game design lane

mists mage, any flavour.
Warrior with any amount of unreasonable self healing
wod/mop/bfa/SL destro lock
melee surv hunter (enjoy eating minimalistic yet insanely strong cc every 1 min)
DH every expan every flavour / variation
sub rogue Legion
monk mists of pandaria, bfa, shadowlands
symbiosis
elemental blast
multi strike
ascendance
stampede mists
power shot
condemn
halo/ barrage pulling rogues from stealth
killing spree
druids (any expansion by this point)
alter time
cataclysm double blood dk 2v2

MoP demo chaoswave 1 shot x)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.