Sharing A Dream Like 5 Years Old Kid

hi Blizzard…
First of all sorry for bad ENG language of mine…
i had a dream when i slept last night,but it was not like other dreams,it was WOW Dreams…
i’ve seen a new patch trailer like this :
Garrosh trying to scape a prison from sylvanas (looks like garrosh was captured like anduin) ,to broke the curse;his father Gromash should find a piece of a blue chain in alternate timelines of that prison (the chain was like a piece red and a piece blue,prison like a empty room garrosh chained in there)…
finally gromash find the blue piece of chain and broke those other timelines and garrosh seek his freedom,new portal ahead.when we enter the portal we see all spirits of all charracters of The WoW (intresting thing on this moment was the last boss of every patch was alot bigger than the others)…
Spirit of good arthas as i knew at the size of a mountain comes forward for talk and he said : in the multiple of timelines,sometimes we win and sometimes we lose.its not about win or lose.its about Why , Where & When U Defeated Us.
So that brought Us Here & Now For a good reason and let’s see what is that reason.then we all enter a new portal…
Of course i cant remember some parts of The Dream

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.