[Shazzrah - Alliance] Cyrus Now Recruiting!

CYRUS - cyrus-gaming.com
ALLIANCE , EU | English Speaking | Loot Council
9/9 AQ 40

Raid Schedule (Server Times)
Sunday – 8.20pm to 12am
Wednesday - 8.20pm to 12am
Thursday – Dependant on progress

About Us
Cyrus was founded over ten years ago back in early 2009, and has enjoyed success in MMO’s such as Warhammer Online, Aion, Rift and World of Warcraft. Our focus has always been creating a great and welcoming community. In trying to keep it as fair and transparent as possible, our loot council rules are well established and the loot council officers are Cyrus members recruited for Classic; we are an old school, close knit, no-clique community.

Member Expectations
Cyrus is a focused, progression-based guild for mature, skilled and team-orientated players. We have a long-established leadership committed to getting the most out of our members and ensuring everyone is working towards their own and the common goals of the guild.

Our raid schedule reflects that of a more grown up / responsible lifestyle, but we still expect members to be highly active, to participate in other guild activities and to ensure they are fully stocked and ready for when it’s go time. You’ll need a thick skin, a good sense of humour, the discipline to know when to speak up, when to shut up and the dedication to constantly improve.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply on our website: www.cyrus-gaming.com/apply/

27 Likes

I am a fairly new member, joined a while ago to raid on the Division and everyone is very helpful and welcoming. If you don’t already have a clan or plan to use other means to group up you should try Cyrus out and see if you like it.

7 Likes

Just a little snippet of our community and what you could get yourself into:

5 Likes

Would like to take the time to welcome all new members lately and thanks for taking the time to read about our guild and apply! It’s great to see many new faces on board.

To everyone else still looking for a guild home in Azeroth, don’t be afraid to pop in and say hi. even if you are just browsing! We always look forward to meet new people.

5 Likes

Yes, we’ve been very luck so far and got some really nice social people on so Discord will be fun. We all like to sit on Discord chatting away while in game. So if you’re looking for a social guild that isn’t just a guild for WoW but a community then we’re definitely the ones for you.

5 Likes

We are still looking for more members. Whether you enjoy raiding or like to join a pre-made battleground team later down the road - there’s a place for in Cyrus if you enjoy setting common goals and achieving them through determination, practice and comradery.

5 Likes

Our poor “enemies”

5 Likes

It’s been really great talking to all the new members lately - there is one very strong theme coming through, and that is a sense of community, something many of us feel has been missing lately in MMOs.

I’m really looking forward to filling out our roster and getting started - there is so much to do, and it’s impossible not to get even more hyped when you’re with the right group of people!

6 Likes

Good to see the guild filling up with quality people. We speak to every single person on discord to make sure we are a great fit for each other. Should be a good night tonight on discord with the stress test as well. Interested? Catch one of us on discord for a chat or fill in an application!

6 Likes

going ally :smiley: see you on the battlefield guys :smiley: was previously in the guild all very nice :smiley:

Going to be play horde this time :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh, you traitor! I hope we end up on the same server so I can chase your butt down! I’ll make sure all the Cyrus rogues are on you! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It’s awesome with all the new members and the activity on the forums and discord is great. You can feel the hype in the air! I can’t wait until we are all in the game experiencing this game again. For some of us, it will be the first time as well. If playing with a group of people with a good variety of experience of WoW Vanilla sounds like your thing, check us out!

6 Likes

The stress test tonight was so hectic! Server queues, everyone in the same voice channel, conducting new member interviews in-between, some members not getting into the game, everyone having a good laugh! Ahh, the memories!

I even managed to get in-game myself and auto-attack a couple of mobs - it was glorious!

6 Likes

17 days left. Come with us if you want to live!

6 Likes

Servers announced! There are currently two English PvP servers - Golemagg or Shazzrah. We will be deciding before name reservation which of these to roll on!

5 Likes

Playing on the stress test last night was fun! Graphics were smooth, people were friendly…We’re all hyped!

5 Likes

With only 2 EU-PvP servers announce we are hard at work trying to get as much info as we can to make the best decision. Guild meeting is tomorrow night. If you want to get involved - send in an app! Lots of great members joined recently. Come join the hype train!

5 Likes

We have spies everywhere! :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes, tough choice…:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Coin will be flipped on Sunday!

Check us out if you need a stable home throughout classic.

5 Likes